TerrorconKing Video Review of CDMW15

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Terrorcon_King, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    YouTube - Review Of CDMW-15 The Kings Power Parts Feet Plates

Be Kind people but advice is welcomed.
    first time doing a video review, also let keep this thread on track? unlike the last one :) 

Also as the camera didnt pick it up i took some nice close-up on what happened to my Headstrong(Rememeber MY Headstrong others may Vary)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thanks for the review(s) man :) 

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. What happened to your Headstrong sucks:(  Hope someone has a quick fix for you.

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed watching it:thumbs2: 

4. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you need to extend Headstrong's and Tantrum's legs that much for Predaking? I'm also worried about the joint wear to extending the legs like that as to opposed to the full collapsed legs for the regular Predaking.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Why don't you ask them for a replacement instead of repeating the same bad review over & over?

Since most others don't have the same problems with theirs.

6. pcosentino

pcosentino Active Member

Ok so I have a question. Do the instructions state to extend the legs on Tantrum and Headstrong? If so thats whats giving Predaking the extra height not these foot plates. Why not just extend his legs without the foot plates and your all set?

I ordered this set by the way and Im just a little disappointed now that Im starting to see all the reviews. I love CrazyDevy parts but I have to say this one looks like a fail. Sorry.

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i wouldnt say its a "fail"

just tremendously underwhelming

i like the little bit of height it adds and i like how it makes the feet more "anime accurate"

but $36+ for a couple pieces of grey plastic??? come on... thats a bit much....

8. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    nice review, he looks awesome, but sorry for your Headstrong. Looks like all they have to do is release the big shoulder cannons and I'll be more than contempt with Predaking. Mind posting a full body pic if you have a chance?

9. pcosentino

pcosentino Active Member

Agreed definately not what I expected how about that. For the price I was expecting a whole new foot plate not an accessory to the foot. So again do the instructions say to extend the legs orrrrr??? I just think its funny that they send you two small plate add ons for $36 to add some height and then ask you to extend the legs which you could have done without the $36 payout. hahaha.. Im a CrazyDevy fan as I said just wow, not their best add on to date how about that. These could have cost $10 and call it a day.

10. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

For the whole scratching/scraping headstrong bit..maybe, like the Devy stuff, this was designed to fit the original G1 version, and not the new reissure..or maybe the plastic version etc..I mean they made the Devy versions for both the KO and original too..and that Reissue wasn't out when they designed this..I know it's the same mold, but, as molds are reused, there are slight variations..some size changing etc? Could that be it?

11. Soundwave2

News Credits:
    I believe Optibotimus's wings were original and those were heavily damaged with the wing add-ons. If anything, it's probably just bad qc since there's people who own a bunch of CD pieces and don't have a scratch on theirs, me included.

12. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that I see it with the legs extended, I dont think they will be making and thigh extensions like we had all hoped. Seems to me like this was their idea of extending the legs. Hopefully im wrong because I dont like to pose my combiners with the legs straight. Has anyone who ordered the footplates and sword from CD gotten theirs yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

13. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    Not really it only extends maybe just to where headstrong & tantrums "knees"
    should be, full coollaps would give him one longer legs and one shorter leg, ill take some pics of how that would look later tonight

I have Chaos Muffin, i sent two emails already and no reply, pluse the damage is done now, and knowing CD they'll blame it on the buy as they did last time.

It seems to be the case, bad QC, and if it was made for the original then they should have stated that on the image of the CDMW-15.
    Pluse on of the groves as i said in the video dosent line up with Headstrongs nubs.

14. Whelpd

Whelpd Well-Known Member

the whole thing sort of puts him more proportion, makes me wish I had a predaking

15. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I've got an original g1 preds, and as soon as bbts gets the plates in, I'll ship my p.o.l. which includes the reissue king and all of the crazydevy parts. then we'll get to the bottom of this :) 

16. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    In the OP defense. I, who was doing reviews for them specifically, emailed them 7 times regarding the damage they caused to my original Predaking figure and got no reply whatsoever. They just "cut me off". Two other friends also told me they emailed CrazyDevy and asked that they make things right with me and both of their emails went unanswered.

17. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Correct, mine was the original figure. My question to you guys that say no damaged occured...are you putting the big wings on the actual vintage wings or the protective wings?

18. Soundwave2

News Credits:
    I put mine on the replacement wings they gave and when I pull the gold wings off of it, there's no scratches on mine. Plus, with the full wing add-on's are on mine, they don't flop and stay upright nice and tight, unlike Gauge's video review on youtube, who's wings sag down.

19. adconx2

adconx2 Cybertron D-Block

Ebay:
    HELLA FAIL!! Someone say recall?!!!

20. darthdevious

darthdevious Destroyer of Worlds

Im good friends with Gauge, somehow the weight of the wings stripped the gearing inside the wing backpack. He was really upset about it. I respect those that like these addons, and glad alot of you have no issues, but I wont be getting them, too many I know have been burned by CD already, and the treatment to both Optibotimus and Terrorconking by ignoring them, thats just bad customer relations, especially to Paul who did a fantastic job promoting them in his vids, only to be tossed to the curb when a figure that had a huge sentimental value was ruined....
    Ok rant over! lol