Heavy/Scratch: Terrorcon: Blot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sabrina_Ng, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Presenting Blot. Big nosed weird transforming 'WTF' transformer who gave me sleepless nights.

Thank you Blot. You really pissed me off day and night and wasted tons of cash just to engineer your ugly nose.

Blot is based on some ape beast wars prime figure. I would like to especially thank Deaculpa as I got the idea to mod a leader animated Bulkhead's parts to the ape prime base. 'Nose' was sculpted and sanded painstakingly.

Again, many thanks to Coinilius, The621, Nemesis Predaking, Cybertronian, deaculpa, dsn1014, shinobi77 and many more for assisting me in brainstorming in my earlier thread

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creative-general-discussion/273347-terrorcons-suggestion.html

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Looks nice, but I can't tell if that is it's robot mode or its monster mode. :lol 

3. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Still a bit to animated looking for me. What more do you have planned for this guy?

4. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Hey Andrew. Awesome work on Prime. Sorry to see that people have been continuously asking you on the DOTM part. Hope it does well.

For this nose, I'm about done. I'm using a mix of parts for all the terrorcons. So, no defining line is overly dominant.

5. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

Ahh Blot - this is probably the build that I am most looking forward to seeing come together, since the original is just a nose with legs lol This looks like it's going to be a great build though!

6. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Looks good. I gotta agree with zildjian he still looks kinda animated. Will u be doing anything else to the legs and arms?

7. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    did I just get a shout out from sabby?! Your blot makes me rethink mine, this has the potential to be your best work yet, definitely your best scratch build! I'd invest the extra couple bucks to duplicate the left arm instead of the razor though.

8. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    The walking nose of doom! He's a hard one to capture, and I think you've really nailed it here!