Heavy/Scratch: Terrorcon Blot WiP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by deaculpa, Dec 20, 2009.

1. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    While i was waiting for some parts for Cutthroat I got a start on Blot. Not a lot done, and Ive got some issue that may make me scrap this guy.
    Im not really keen on using the same arms for both robot mode and alt mode, which is kinda where i'm stuck. He's also kind of fat, as far as abominus's leg goes. we'll see.

criticism welcome.

Attached Files:

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Love the Zoids Warshark head for Blot... and here I thought I was the only person to think his monster head sort of looked like a fish! :) 

Have you considered using the same fish head, but instead starting him from a TFA Lugnutz instead of Bulkhead? I mean, since your Terrorcons seem to be mostly based on a TFA foundation?

zmog

3. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    You could incorporate a transformation mechanism akin to BW Depthcharge, in which the robot mode fists are hidden inside his forearms and you rotate them out for robot mode. Bulkhead's forearms seem to be pretty big, and I think they could handle that sort of mod.

- Alty

4. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

News Credits:
    I think that both heads are working well for the character. The chest area and arms are working too...

Not sure what to do about that fatness...but I can only reference Sculpt-Bots resolution for Blot, not the same size as yours, but I always liked how the arms folded up in the back...hope that helps...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/215271-classics-blot.html

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    sweet