TerraDestroyer's Sale/Trade blowout!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TerraDestroyer, Aug 12, 2012.

1. TerraDestroyer

TerraDestroyer "Sometimes crazy works."

News Credits:
    I found a handful of TF characters that I'm looking to unload. Everything's in decent shape with only a few missing some parts. Definitely looking to trade/sell figures in groups, and a few figs can be used for parts down the line.

Car Robots God Magnus (RID Ultra Magnus) - Comes with box and instructions, only missing one rubber tire (wheel still attached to figure) otherwise in great condition.

Car Robots Gigatron (RID Megatron) - Complete, decent condition (some scuffs on glossy areas), comes with weapons AND instructions.

Armada Demolisher - Good condition, complete with Mini-con. No instructions.

Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Dinobot - Decent condition, no instructions.

Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave - Complete, with instructions.

Revenge of the Fallen Sideswipe - Complete, with instructions.

2007 Movie Barricade - Complete (with Frenzy) comes with instructions.

2007 Movie Ironhide - Complete, with instructions.

Beast Wars gorilla Optimus Primal (first release) - Complete, no instructions, missing "flaps" that cover the shoulder missiles when transformed.

Generation 2 Slag - Decent condition (missing some labels) no weapons.

Generation 1 Snarl - Decent condition, loose joints, front-right leg's pin had to be replaced with a nut and bolt. No weapons.

Again, definitely looking to sell in groups/trade for other goodness. Willing to trade for Beast Wars figures (especially Japanese figs) and/or Classics/Generations figs.

Thanks guys and send me a PM!