Terminator vs. Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Michael_Prime_2K7, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    the borg would probably worship them, as they did Data and Lore.

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

skynet vs g1 transformers would definately be a very one sided fight

now skynet vs maximal/predicons would make for a more interesting fight if only because the maximal and predicons would be in roughly the same size scale as the terminators

speaking of which

just how well exactly does a non flesh camoflagued terminator endoskeleton stack up in comparison to a maximal or predicon protoform?

3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I'm going to say is that the combaticons made a device that moved the earth into the sun from cybertron... lets see mr liquid metal deal with that

As for the Borg I don't know I mean if they pulled anything Cosmic rust would f**k em all up in like a day

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

If it's movie Transformers, then Skynet for an easy win.

Transformers can't take cold. Yet you can freeze a liquid metal Terminator, shatter it, and it can still reform. So Terminators are tougher.

Transformers get a bit of human weaponry thrown at them they fall over dead and they don't get back up. A Terminator, you just never know when they are really dead since they can just reroute systems and jump right back into the fight.

EMP, please if that really stopped Terminators then the resistance could have used that long ago. Most likely Skynet found a way to harden the Terminators systems against an EMP attack just like our modern military protects it's systems.

Decepticons that came to Earth got wiped out by a small group of humans without much trouble, Terminators wipe out humans down to just a handful of survivors. By movie logic humans are the most powerful force in the universe so if Terminators can handle the human menace but Transformers can't then Terminators are the tougher group of robots.

If Transformers are going to have chance in a robot battle royal you'd better find something as weak and pathetic as they are. Maybe the Droid Army from Star Wars isn't doing anything and they die about as quickly and easily as movie Decepticons do so it would be a fair fight.

5. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    Ah, you gotta love the non-TF fans. Always looking for a reason to say 'Transformers sucks'. But the truth is they've either grew up frustrated for not having the toys as children, or simply don't have IQ enough to transform one. Poor creatures.

Under a neutral POV, I'd say any fanfic writer could come up with a decent theory for both sides. It's irrelevant. If I draw Optimus Prime using a T-800 as a toothpick, TF fans would love it, and Terminator fans would hate me for the rest of their lives. So I'll just sit back, watch both movies, and laugh at the ignorant people fighting over who's better.

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers.

They got the cube, could turn all Terminators into cybertronians.

7. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Skynet wouldn't have a chance against G1. I think it was Metroplex's TF Marvel Universe bio that said a nuclear explosion would only cause a scratch

8. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

But what about an army of Chuck Norris's??? The formers would have their hands full then.

In all seriousness though, I think the terminators would win. Even tho i like the formers much much better.

9. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Cybertronians eat Terminators for breakfast! :D 

10. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    So, just because you're not a lemming automatically makes you a non-TF fan?

:rolleyes2 

11. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Shia LaBoof doesn't throw a mad temper-tantrum. That's a good thing.

12. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Wow I remember this thread. Aaah good times. I still say the Terminators would win. My reasons have not changed a bit.

13. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    transformers are way bigger, stronger, and have better firepower....the end.

14. rollout!

rollout! Prime's Little Helper...

Nah, TFs would kick ass! Just crush a Terminator underfoot, or throw 'em into Mt St Helens. That'd do the job.

The Borg though... thats a different kettle o'fish entirely. Too many of them, rotating shield harmonics, able to adapt to just about anything thrown at them.

We are the Borg, you're screwed basically...

15. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

Transformers would win against Terminators for the following reasons:

Superior Leadership - Prime (or Megs, if you prefer) have achieved space travel and have fought on different worlds under all kinds of conditions. Skynet has fought humans on Earth and have designed all of their weaponary tech to that end. TFs blow things up on a galactic level.

Warrriors/Basic Infantry - Autobot and Decepticon warrior ranks consist of bots like Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Cyclonus, Grimlock, Starscream, Devastator. These are not weak bots. Skynet has T-800s and slower moving tanks and HKs. It would be a tough fight, but then look at the earlier comments on leadership and tactics.

Infiltration - TFs have the ability to transform into mechanical objects, not just cars and trucks but radios and guns. That pretty much means I could see one transform into an HK or T-800 - and that would be crippling to Skynet. Now the Terminators just have T-800s that wear human skin, that style of spying doesn't work against TFs. The bots would be able test for that immediately.

Resources - TFs have Cybertron and it's moons (depending on when this battle occurs), plus other allied planets and races to lend support. Skynet is once again, limited to Earth.

In total, the TFs have fought on many different levels, whereas Skynet is used to fighting humans. Initially in this war, I see the TFs overwhelming Skynet - TFs are an enemy that Skynet is not able to handle. Over time I could see Skynet being able to push back by developing new weaponry that can kill more than just humans, but by then it could be too late. My vote: TFs all the way.

16. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    It's real simple. The bigger robots crush the smaller robots. Transformers win.

17. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    And everything Cyberjet#7 said:thumbs2: 

18. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Terminator Vs. Transformers?

Teenage boy wins. Teenage boy always wins.

19. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    As much as I LOVE Terminator..... TF wins !

20. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

G1 Transformers would win, even against overwhelming numbers, they're just too well-armoured.

Movie TFs were taken down fairly easily by our current-day technology, so I can't see them lasting long against Skynet's millions of assorted robots, tanks and and air vehicles, all of which employ superior weapons to the ones seen in TF1, unless they brought a seriously huge force with them.