Tennessee Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by feral prime, Jul 9, 2003.

1. CharlesHaley

CharlesHaley Well-Known Member

Well, I've been to the Oak Ridge Walmart recently and I didnt find anything there except a SideSwipe. I also hit 4 walmarts on my way to see Feral Prime in Chattanooga on Sunday and didnt see any :( 

2. Prime1

Prime1 "Autobots Roll Out"

That really sucks! I thought we should be seeing some by now.

3. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Energon wave 2 basics at Broadway Target, Knoxville. (Where I work....) I got Cruellock and Divebomb, let me sat that Divebomb is the coolest freakin' basic EVER. I LOVE this toy!

4. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    AAAHHHH!!! After searching Knoxville all weekend and not finding a blasted thing. Just my luck.

5. Prime1

I found energon landmine at oak ridge kmart this evening. Man is he nice!

6. CharlesHaley

did they have any more?

7. Prime1

Nope. The one I got was straight from the case. Only one per case because the rest of the case was nothing but scorponok.
    I'll keep an eye out for more.

8. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

at work tonite my roomie had a suprise waiting for me..we found the wave 2 basics tonite..cruelock perceptor divebomb and signal flare also this past saturday at the gunbarrel target i foudn universe skywarp and triceradon..past on the dino..i mean how many redos will this damned thing have and if anyone in the sightings area can pick me up a set of the wave 2 deluxes of rodimus prowl and snowcat i would be more then happy to send money to you so i can get those damned toys...:) 

9. Prime1

Hey feral prime, I just wanted to know if you recieved any of the pm I sent you? I don't think the darn thing is working. Thanks

10. Vash

Vash New Member

el hermitagos walmartos

alternator sideswipe and 20th prime are at the hermitage walmart as of like 6:30ish this afternoon... there was one of each left after the girlfriend and I bought one sideswipe and 20th prime... yay us?!?!?!?!?!

11. AlphaTrion-TJW

AlphaTrion-TJW Writer O'Doom

Oak Ridge Wal-Mart: Armada Galvatron, Jetfire & Scavenger on Clearence for $5 to $7 mint in box. 2 or 3 each of them left after I grabbed me some.

Also anyone looking for TF comics: Collector's Universe out of Kingston Pike in Knoxville has all teh current TF comics in stock. Not sure how many left though.

12. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

ok as of feb 5th i found landmine at the hixson kmart and found all the wave 2 basics at various walmarts needless to say they are out in force..anyone seen the wave 2 deluxes and if they do PM me..i need those damned things!!!!!!!1

13. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn You Are Out of Range

News Credits:
    I found a single Landmine at the K-Mart in Dickson. Aside from that, no other wave 2 on this side of Nashville that I know of. :/
    All the damn stores right around here are pretty much saturated with wave 1 Basics anyway. Deluxes just seem slow to refresh.

14. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

got Cruellock, Divebomb, Perceptor and Signal Flare at the Volunteer Pkwy Wal-Mart in Bristol, TN
    they had 1 each of Divebomb, Perceptor, and Signalflare when i left

15. CharlesHaley

:cry  :cry  :cry  I called them last night after reading your post and the women said that they didn't have any transformers on clearance and since its a 30 minute drive for me I didn't bother. But out of curiosity, I called again this morning to talk with the toy manager and she said that some man just put the last one in his buggy. :cry  :cry  :cry  I've been holding out to get a PL Jetfire on clearance and havn't seen a damn one, I'm sooooo pissed I could cry.

16. Prime1

Hey charlesHaley, Go to oak ridge kmart because I am pretty sure the had two of PLX jetfire on clearence. Actually they also had predecon, tidal wave, and the original armada optimus prime.

17. CharlesHaley

THANK YOU, I will check in a few hours. THANK YOU

18. CharlesHaley

By the way, most of you guys are already aware of this but I wanted to mention it for those that may not.

We are having a get together this month for those that are interested. The info is here http://www.2005boards.com/showthrea...&threadid=35297

If your interested please respond in the thread.

Thanks
    Charles

19. AlphaTrion-TJW

AlphaTrion-TJW Writer O'Doom

Frag I must ahve just missed out on the Clearence Tidal Wave. Damnation. That's one of the figure I'm always hunting for on the el'cheapo. Hmmm, maybe the Lenior City or Cedar Bluff Wal-Mart has some.

20. CharlesHaley

Well, I called them about the Jetfire and it was still 25.00 :( , but I would call them anyway to see if the Tidal Wave is clearanced). I've also been looking quite a bit for clearanced armada stuff and havn't found very much and definently no tidal waves. Is there anything else your looking for and I'll keep and eye out. I've seen Unicrons (with and without the extra mincons), Predicons, PL Red alerts, Scavengers, and of course tons of Smokescreens.

Ohhh, yeah I almost forgot, if you need a scavenger the Lenior city had about 8 of them on Sunday for 11.00 each and an Armada Prime for 21.00.

Good Luck