Tennessee Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by feral prime, Jul 9, 2003.

1. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah...coming to Columbia Walmart in June 2019...maybe...for like 5 minutes...

2. Nicollo

Nicollo Well-Known Member

Wreck-Gar has hit the Maryville Walgreens. There is a whole row of them at the one next to the hospital.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  3. crazyjw18

crazyjw18 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got the only Wreckgar they had at the Northshore Walgreens last night.

4. Scubamatics25

Scubamatics25 Well-Known Member

Has anyone notice that Siege had shown up on the Chosen Prime and then it looks like it was taken down I wonder if Hasbro had reached out and told them to stop or something like that

5. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn You Are Out of Range

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Or they sold through whatever initial quantity and delisted it until they knew when they'd have more. It's believed that Siege has a sale date of December 1st, in which case you definitely won't see most of the big online retailers listing it at all before then, but the ones not getting direct distribution from Hasbro don't necessarily have to play along on that. I just don't know where Chosen Prime falls on that score.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scubamatics25

So guys I got some news the War for Cybertron has begun Siege got these in from a buddy of mine I’ll have to throw some pics up later when I take them out but right now they look awesome in box

Attached Files:

7. Scubamatics25

Has anyone else been to target to see if they can get the Battle Masters and/or Micromasters have been hearing them popping up in different states just wanted to see if anyone has had luck around here

8. Scubamatics25

Hey everyone so I have a buddy who works at one of the Distribution centers for Target I won't say which one (just for his sake) but somehow he manage to sent both WFC Siege Voyager Optimus and Megatron to me, I'm sorry that these photos took a while to pop up but I really haven't been home long enough to throw some pictures up. So here is my review of the Siege Voyagers, both Optimus Prime and Megatron Scale really well together and look great together, the plastic quality is really great there hardly any gaps in the figures like some previous generations have the weapons are a nice adage to the figures especially megatron with his Fusion cannon and Optimus prime with his ion blaster, this new series line is looking good, the Transformation for the figures are interesting Optimus seems to bee more complex then any other Optimus Prime figure we've gotten in a long time and megatron well he feels a little more easier to transform but his tank mode just suits him. So far I'm quite impressed with the new figures, I feel like ever since Hasbro has teamed up with Takara Tomy the figures have been a lot better in quality

Attached Files:

9. MadMaximus

MadMaximus Well-Known Member

He say when they will be in stores?

10. Scubamatics25

Well he told me that some stores should have received there shipment already if not they should be getting them in sometime this week, however he said that the Street date for them to be sold is December 1st but he couldn't confirm nor deny it, so if you find them in stores or somehow manage to get one of the target employees to pull them from the back then go for it but I don't think really anyone is going to have luck with that unless you know someone or you work for target. I have heard of other places pulling out the Micro Masters and Battle Masters out but so far i've been striking out with that, I've been trying to get my buddy to send me some more but the only thing he could manage was the voyagers for now

11. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw the DCPI numbers for target on Facebook earlier. I’ll find them and post them so ya can check brickseek. And the street release is 12/1. It’s been noted and confirmed over in the news section for a minute now :) 

12. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn You Are Out of Range

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    The DPCI numbers don't produce any stock info yet. Not to say don't post them since the information is good to have on hand, but just so everyone knows that it's not a problem with the codes - it's Target.

13. feral prime

feral prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here we go

Attached Files: