Tennessee Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by feral prime, Jul 9, 2003.

1. DMaynor23

DMaynor23 Well-Known Member

I woke up and ran out there this morning. They had them out on the shelves with the Prime Masters. I tried to buy a couple Prime Masters but they wouldn't sell them to me. They had street date of a later date. They ended up having to call toys and told them to take them off the shelf.

The Optimus and Rodimus had a rough trip. The boxes are a little banged up but that's okay. I expected them to be in town the next couple days, I didn't expect it this morning.

2. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I am so over this street date crap, especially when employees put them on the shelves, that is their error, not ours. I got denied a full set of Marvel Legends Black Panther wave last night for the same reason.

3. DMaynor23

I took a pic as proof...
    IMG_0922.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scubamatics25

Scubamatics25 Well-Known Member

Technically if its all ready on the shelf they have to sell it, that had happened to me a few times. I would have take a photo and demand to see a Manager and tell them "Hey its on the sale floor and I want to buy it, and I'm not responsible for your employees stupidity." I use to work retail and if its not sitting in the back on the sale for it can be sold

• Like Like x 2
  5. wheeljack01

On the GameStop Marvel Legends the girl did everything she could to sell them to me, but their system would not let her. Even when she tried to override it it said 01/01/18. Maybe Targets have a different setup, regardless we should NOT have access to stuff we can’t buy.

6. fla_Omega_Supreme

fla_Omega_Supreme Last line of Defense

Cool, was about to order prime masters from hasbrotoyshop.com but now I can save shipping...need me some mini pretenders

7. DMaynor23

I did a brickseek search for the prime masters and it says Target doesn’t have any. I know darn well they had some yeasterday.

8. DMaynor23

Brickseek says they got leader class figures at a couple Knoxville Targets. Clinton Hwy, Ray Mears and Parkside. If they don’t have it on the shelf, give them the DPCI number 087-06-6020.

9. primeisboss

primeisboss Bearing the Matrix of Leadership

Does anybody know when target's tend to restock their transformers? Looking for leader prime.

10. Iacon Studios

Iacon Studios Well-Known Member

Toys R Us Knoxville has all of the Prime Masters out.

Ray Mears Target has 0 stock of the leaders

• Like Like x 1
  11. wheeljack01

After using Brickseek I found only Rodimus at the Cleveland Target. I asked a young guy working there if he could find it for me, since it was not in the TF section, I was given a look like I was a space alien and told that it probably wasn’t there and that looking at these sites to find stuff is a waste of time because they are never accurate. I could tell the guy felt “inconvenienced” by me, even though he just finished standing there talking for five minutes to a customer over video games for 5yrs olds. I told him brickseek had worked 2/2 times for me and you could tell he wanted to tell me I was wrong, but he looked it up and surprise surprise there was one in the back, so I said I would take it. He comes back a few minutes and says are you a collector? I said yeah(duh, dumbass lol), he says well you won’t be happy then. He proceeds to show me the box which had the entire top smashed in. I think he wanted to see me get upset, because I’m 100 positive he damaged the box on purpose. I smile at him and say the box means nothing to me since I am going to open it up anyways! Lol He said, good you are the kind of collector I like. I thanked him and walked away, but I felt weird about the situation. Who is this guy to judge people on what they buy? Really weird ordeal, but I figured I would put that out there for the locals.

• Like Like x 2
  12. fla_Omega_Supreme

Took DCPI for prime masters to Turkey Creek and the toy department pulled a box. I bought one of each and they put the rest of the box out on the pegs...two of each, I believe, $4.99 a piece

• Like Like x 1
  13. axl6533

axl6533 metal forever

News Credits:
    Anything in the Memphis area

14. ZeBanshee

ZeBanshee Decepticon

got potp Starscream an prime master liege maximo from Clinton Hwy Target

15. fla_Omega_Supreme

Can't seem to find the post but I thought I read that the potp leaders were found on the shelf somewhere in knoxville...has anyone seen them out (it works, but I'm getting a little tired of having to ask at Target)

16. DMaynor23

Brickseek says they're at the Ray Mears, Town Center (I dont know that Target), Parkside and Maryville. I'm questioning this a little bit since one poster just said they didnt have it at the Ray Mears location.

17. primeisboss

primeisboss Bearing the Matrix of Leadership

I'm going to keep looking out for PotP leaders, but after a month or so of looking in stores, one has to wonder if it is cheaper to order one online or pay for gas and keep going to all the stores.

18. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went to several Targets in the Franklin and Spring Hill area yesterday and scored a bunch of Titan Masters for around $1.50-$2.50 each on clearance. Got Blurr and Scourge for around $7.50 each. Also, it appears Target is no better than Walmart when it comes to putting returns back on the floor. I spotted this gem at one of the stores I was in. I went to several different locations, so I forget exactly which one I saw this in.

Attached Files:

19. LeonSteamhawk

LeonSteamhawk Micromaster

Good news and bad news. Good news: Humboldt Walmart had Prime Masters on a pallet in back, wouldn't be surprised if more PotP was there. Bad news: Supposed to go out next week... :p  Only Generations related items on the shelf are the Legends figures left from the stocking stuffer display, a couple Cosmos/Seasprays, and one each of Megatron and Blitzwing.

Update 1/8/18: They put the pallet up last night while I was working, so who knows when they will actually go out... :/

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  20. Stryker055

Stryker055 History Man Extraordinare

Got the last POTP Leader Optimus at Millertown Rd/East Town Walmart tonight. Still had a full set of Legends and one each of Grimlock and Starscream when I left.

• Like Like x 2