Tenjho Tenge

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Chaos Incarnate, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Anyone seen this? I'm about halfway through it now, it is seems really good. It has a good quota of hot chicks and sweet fight scenes, though it's not the type of anime I'd watch when my parents can see, the aforementioned hot chicks are always well endowed and usually scantilly clad.

My favorite character so far is Maya Natsume, mostly because she kicks butt and she is cute when she makes herself look like an 8-year-old.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    the chicks are uber hawt, yes.

3. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I watched the first part of the show but stopped around the time the flashback arc started. I've read most of the manga, and would own it if DC hadn't censored it.

4. *Deathblade

*Deathblade Well-Known Member

I watched the whole series..the fight scenes were cool, but the premise was a little far fetched and over dramatic

also didnt care for the yu-gi-oh ish main character
    or the stereotypical black guy "bob"

SPOILER

All this drama over what essentially boils down to a brother sister love fest

5. Onslaught Phase 2

Onslaught Phase 2 Know my name and fear it!

Good show. I wish it covered more story though. It takes it awhile to really get going, but it's worth it at that point. It has good fighting, but I wish the animation/quality was consistent. There is also some pretty crappy fights because of that. The OVA was good though :) 

EDIT: It had been awhile, but Deathblade is right. About some over dramatic stuff. It lays some stuff on preeeetty heavy. I still liked it though :) 

6. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I have seen the entire manga plus an OVA I like to call the reverse super saijin saga. I havent read the manga yet though. One thing ticks me off and i have to ask why adapt a manga if your only going to do 24-26 episodes and leave the rest of the manga unadapted? "Gantz" im looking at you, "Suzaka" im looking at you.

Bob isnt very sterytopical imo the only time i can remember him dancing is in the OP and all the main character dance in the OP.

BTW ther is a cool reverse bruce lee guy at the end of the anime i got a kick out of that.

7. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    My wife liked it a lot. We purchased the entire series. I watched the first couple disks but never got beyond that.

8. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The anime is good, the manga is exponentially better IMO, but thats me.

9. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I've watched the anime, it started off good then turned to semi ridiculous bullshit. I could buy Bob and Nagi being hardass street punks trying to run the school but when it got to the stage where everyone and their grandma had super powers I kind of gave up on it.

10. *Deathblade

*Deathblade Well-Known Member

one of his "natural talents" was running really fast....he had dreadlocks, and he had a big slong, and was good in bed....mmmmm pretty stereotypical to me...

11. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I read some of the manga then gave up after a few chapters. Seemed a lot like Dragonball Z to me.

12. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Another one where they only adapted part of the show was Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances). Man, that anime sucked in the end. Like, best romantic anime ever, typical Gainax "everyone is psychologically disturbed" ending.

13. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I have lots of PVC's from this and the first Manga but that's it. WE have both Bome's from this as well

14. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got the Maya, still not sure if I should open it or not.