Temporary Sale! Ends 27th!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    i'm having a temporary sale because I'm scheduled for some vacation time and cause I'm switched to salary I'm ending up a little short for comfortable.

So I'm holding just a quick sale to see what I can push out the door by the 27th then that's it.

SHIPPING:
    I only do UPS in the US, shipping can cost anywhere from 5-15 bucks depending on the item and the packaging weight.

PAYMENT:
    Paypal only, no holds, you need to have the money available...item will be sent out once payment clears a few days later.

ITEMS:
    Note that items come as described, and that means mostly no box or instructions sometimes even weapons, these things are at a low price already.

MACROSS:

1/48 Scale Skull One Roy Fokker VF-1S Great Condition!
    90 USD
    Stickered and panel lined, comes with vent covers 2 trio missile clusters and 2 box missile clusters to store covers in flight mode, and gunpod.
    No instructions and no box.

GUNDAM:

1/60 PG Strike Aile model kit, completed, comes with beam rifle, shield, aile pack and stand. No Grasper
    50 USD

TRANSFORMERS:

Takara MP Starscream, comes with stand no archivelle and missing index finger, no box or instructions.
    45 USD

Transformers Titanium, Scourage, Sunstorm, Thundercracker
    5 USD Each, no Stands, but possible to find. No instructions

Optimus Prime voice changing helmet with Cullens voice.
    15 USD
    Has dust on it, but still works just fine! So if you missed your chance, here it is to finally get one. I enjoyed this toy but it just takes up too much shelf space.

2. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    PM'd you