Tell me why everyone wants DinoBots in TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by omegagoalie, Jul 2, 2009.

1. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    AHHHHHHH gotcha.

2. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

EDIT: whoops looks like someone beat me on the whole public knowledge of transformers bit

Wait, doesn't the public know about transformers now? I mean its not like you see a bright-yellow-camaro-with-black-stripes-being-driven-by-that-kid-who-was-wanted-by-the-aliens everyday so really none of the autobots are in disguise anymore (except for maybe jolt because he didnt get any screen time lol) right?? unless they they totally retcon that again like they did in ROTF. I mean I can totally imagine a giant robotic t-rex stomping around an airfield and inside that NEST hangar generally causing trouble. Really all I want is grimlock, I don't car what he transforms into as long as hes bigger than prime and is more bad ass than prime in ROTF (if thats even possible)

3. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    I don't think it's possible to be more bad ass than Prime...

But yes, I say if a Dinobot must be in it TF3, It's gotta be Grimlock, and I'd like them to introduce him like I said before..T-REX in a museum, old like Jetfire. Only way it'd work. Unless he's that big red T-REX from Pee-wee's big adventure lol

4. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

I have faith that bay will make grimlock more splodey and face-rippy than prime if hes included in the next movie

Yea I like this idea... kinda like grimlock wakes up.... doesnt realize there arent any more dinos and starts stompin around trying to figure out what these big metal birds are or something

5. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    It'd also pave the way for him to have the "ME GRIMLOCK!" personality and speech pattern.

6. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

Haha yea that would be such a bay thing to do to have grimlock bite a statue or something in half, then have it explode in the background while grimlock transforms and yells ME GRIMLOCK KING!!!

7. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Another way to do Dinobots is to have 5 Autobots serve as coordinators like Soundwave who also had no disguise in ROTF. The Dinobots only reveal their dinosaur alt modes in the final battle.
    If Hulk talk is desired, this can be done in the dinosaur mode. Devastator also has some type of Hulk talk and Scorponok / Ravage don't talk.

8. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    You know I really like that! And whoever is there, Sam, Simmons, etc, when Grimlock starts breaking shit they can yell at him " Stop destroying everything you big bozo!!" THEN Grimlock can transform and say " Me Grimlock no bozo, me king!" Awesome. There you go Bay. Use it.

9. ComicCeltic

ComicCeltic Seeker

Triple Changers anyone? :thumbs2: 

10. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    Triple Changer Dinobots? OR Triple Changers in general?

11. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

Triple changers are impossible in the movie-verse IMO. How does a tank transform into a jet and a robot and not mass shift? same goes for a dino although it would be a bit easier since you could always just say grimlock is a BIG rex...

12. ComicCeltic

ComicCeltic Seeker

Dinobots. Or in general if anyone wants insecticons too. I'm not sure how they would explain it, but Orci has said that it would be good for part 3 to have triple changers.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because they're g1

14. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    Well we can discuss that in a "Triple Changers" Thread. Let's focus on the Dinobots here:) 

At this point I think I've talked myself into Grimlock fitting in, but I think the entire Dinobot team is unrealistic.

Also as mentioned before, Grimlock can start as a T-Rex, then reformat/upgrade to something else. But what would be the question?? Though I wouldn't mind him staying a T-Rex through the movie.

15. ComicCeltic

ComicCeltic Seeker

Yeah, it is hard to picture. But seeing as it say could be Grimlock, he could turn into his T-Rex form and into a smart car maybe? Something bigger? Maybe some research should be put into this :D 

16. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

I really don't care either way if they do or not, but if i had to take a guess, they would just fit them in there the same way they always have i guess...

17. Swoop86

Swoop86 Gestalt

I was thinking more like t-rex>robot>main battle tank.

18. red4

red4 Banned

Here's why: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-movie-discussion/244363-crazy-ideas-tf3.html

19. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    That's always a possibility. They could always just say BAM! Dinobots. Movin on....

20. omegagoalie

Ebay: