Tell me a little somethin' 'bout KO Blitzwing!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Allsparky, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Okay gang, first off I've never owned G1 Blitzwing. Yesterday I bought a KO from BBTS that is not the same colors as the original. This one is black or maybe even dark green. It was only $15 so surely this was a good deal. It even came complete with extra weapons i.e. battle axes. The main thing I'm curius about is if this was a decent KO. While knockoffs aren't typically my style, this seemed like something rare so I bought it. Did I make a good choice? Anybody else own this guy?

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    I think yours is the Diaclone version....not 100% sure though.

G1 Blitzwing was my fav toy back in the days. Played so much with it, it eventually broke.

Anyway, I believe Blitzwing's tankmode is a Russian T72. Russian army colours are often that kind of dark green, so yours is more real life true.

3. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It definitely wasn't the diaclone version for $15. Sounds like one of the Blitzwing knock-offs from Argentina - there's lots in assorted colours for some reasons? A good deal? Dunno, I've heard they're a bit cheap-feeling, but so are most KOs compared to the real thing.

In all honesty, a loose/complete G1 Blitzwing would've been around the $25-30 mark, so compared to that, $15 for a KO doesn't sound so great.

4. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

you most likely got part of the 4 pack that originaly was bootleg blitzwing in diaclone colours, bootleg broadside and two parts of landcross,

the axes you speak of were most likely from the broadside toy. and yes thats a pretty decent bootleg of bltizwing, still has the missle launchers intact. the only thing its missing is the metal parts the real toy had.

5. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Sweet! Thanks guys for the info.