Teenage Fans

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by CryoPrime, Mar 19, 2008.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Why would you hide the fact that you collect TF's?? are you scared?

If people won't except you because you collect Transformers, then they aren't people worth having as friends, that's such a frivilous thing to worry about.

2. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Hahahaha! Yeah its true, im the jackass of the group, so if anyone knew I collect Transformers I would be FUCKED! No one minds the gundams though. I actually used two of the model kits in school to do a future war project. Every one thought the looked cool, and were amazed at the detail I added. But If you even mention Transformers, HAHAHAHAHA those are kids toys. I heard someone talking about the movie and then said, hey did you see that new gay transformers baby cartoon. No that I think gay is bad becuase well to me it isnt, to all my piers it OMG GAYNESS IS BAD!

3. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude if I heard any of my friends say Animated was gay I'd give them hell.

I have about 6 transformers shirts , so everyone I'm cool with probably knows I at least like Transformers. I mean why hide something you are into?

4. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Transformers PWN all, if anyone doesn't like 'em that's fine, but they don't have to be an a-whole to you about it. All my friends know I love Transformers and some of them have even become fans since I told 'em. Don't be afraid of the "popular kids" I was one of the more popular kids at my skool( I just graduated) I was friends with everyone, I even took AP Studio Art and put on an art show. AND MOST OF MY PIECES WERE TRANSFORMERS. So don't worry about the ignorant people. They'll probably die alone and drunk.

5. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

But comparing Gundams to cars are apples to oranges. Everyone uses a car but not everyone has a Gundam. Gundams are plastic models that are displayed, a car is a common item in almost every lifestyle. Gundams are giant robots in an animated show but a car is a real thing in real life that can actually be used. Probably why model cars are less geeky than model Gundams

6. Transfan65

Transfan65 Well-Known Member

i am almost thirteen. no one at school knows

7. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Still not my point. Im not talking about cars anymore. Still more people relate transformers to KIDS TOYS. I actually just got out of transformers, though still interested in the movie. As for cars and building models of them it is an every day thing. I didnt want to start an outburst of logic bombardment. Most the time at my school if its a model its usualy not hit up as a toy, or nerdy. I mean every one loves robots well almost everyone I know at my school, which is a lot of people. But people arent to keen on Transformers toys.

8. girafeswordsman

News Credits:
    Really? At my school anything Transformer related would be considered cooler than something related to Gundam...

9. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Same here.

10. Transfan65

at my school, its like the most mature thing ever. like the girls got over disney when they were six and stuff. liking transformers and telling people would be like living hell

11. girafeswordsman

News Credits:
    Now I'm happy I live in Frisco. Everybody loves Transformers...

12. Transfan65

wish everyone loved transformers where i live

13. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    I'm 13.

And I'm constantly broke.

At least my Birthday is coming up. TF's + Money = :D :D :D :D 

14. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

What the hell...?

The people at your school don't discuss Disney movies?

I spend half of Adv. English trying to convince my teacher The Lion King (the best Disney movie EVER) is based of Hamlet and deals with mature themes. Then some stupid girl will start saying that The Beauty and the Beast is the best Disney movie. Then arguments rage across the classroom.

This is in Yr11, our second-last year at school.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm the class nerd (not genius but nerd/Collector)

I have good and bad...people find it interesting about my collection and their about a few pricks in my school who make fun of it.......They go to hell when they die they go to hell .:lol 

16. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I do the same thing when comic book vs. comic book conversation comes up. I'm a marvel-zombie, but if some one would say "Superman vs. Spider-Man" I'd go for the logical winner. I was pretty well known in highschool, even a trend-setter with my friends.

17. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    I just wanted to pop in here real fast.

Man, I just remembered when my little brother gave me this account a few weeks after when he posted in here around January. Oh lol, I remember that.

It's odd, he grew out of TFs and I grew into them. :lol 

So anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm 18 and I've been collecting since Beast Wars, when my little brother talked me into watching the show. Man, it was awesome. Then he talked me into buying BW Waspy, who's still one of my favorite TFs.

18. luke4

luke4 crocon

i do that kind of thing with my girlfriend. ill be like "who would win in a fight. a gaint purple cat or superman. she'll say "the cat". ill say "why"? and then she'll say "b/c its purple". and yes we are ******ed.

19. CrossRook

CrossRook Well-Known Member

I'm a teenager, at least for another few weeks when I turn 18.

20. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    Yeah, I gonna be 19in a few weeks, so I'm one of those who is at the end of his teens, but no less I have stories!

I started colecting back in the summer of 2002 when Armada fisrt started showing on Cartoon Network (I was going into 8th Grade). I'd always thought Transformers was cool since 1993 when I watched G2 and got a few G2 figures (Blue Grimlock was my first Transfomer! Followed then by G2 Brawl). I can't remember MUCH of G2, but what I DO remember is Beast Wars. That's what I grew up on. It was my favorite thing next to Power Rangers (though it wasn't far behind). I used to play BW with my friends at recess (the good ol' days).

Around Beast Machines, it was stillgreat, but I got out of it for the most part (it WAS Beast Machines, after all). I watched RID, but didn't buy any toys unitl Armada (I do regret buying Zoids Elephander though over Reissue Ultra Magnus).

When Armada came I started with Mini-cons, then a few Deluxes, and after that my life was set. People think I'm a nerd, but you know what? Um, I am. And it feels great. I'm not very social (I'm a bit awkward), but I'm me, and I was one of the most popular kids in my class (I was even friends with most 'prep and popular' kids. Most of them aren't so bad down here, you just got to trach them a little).

I'm happy with the direction my life is taking, and I know that I'll certainly be here for manymoreyears to come.