Teen Hangs Herself After Her Boyfriend Circulated Nude Photo Of Her

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Optimus Convoy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

Jessica Logan (18) hanged herself after her boyfriend circulated a nude photo of her - MyDeathSpace.com

That's sad. Someone needs to get ahold of the idiot boyfriend and beat some sense into him.

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Wait, it's HIS fault? She sent him the picture, It's her fault for doing such an idiotic thing.

3. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Don't do it if you don't want to accept the consequences.:useless .....(joke)

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I feel bad for her and all, but that was a really fucking stupid thing to do on her part. The perils of love...

5. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Agreed. Nuditity is a private thing for the room or the toilet. If you don't want to get it, don't pic it.

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Or teenage lust and infatuation.

7. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Some boyfriend. Obviously a stupid thing to do, but I guess she thought she could trust him. And their goes her young, innocent life.

That's sad.

8. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    i got that picture :)  lol jk this is sad :(  . someone please beat the shit of of her boyfriend

9. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

thats so sad. i wish i could have told her that years from now she would have laughed at this whole thing

10. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

what a stupid thing to do. anyone knows that once you put your face out there electronically, it's everywhere.
    hell, a picture of my girlfriend and I is a trolling pic on one of 4chan's boards because i was stupid enough to throw it out there.
    did I kill myself over it? no. some pretty harsh things were said in that thread too.
    I'm sorry for the family's loss, but this girl knew the consequences of sending a pic like that to a hormone driven teenaged boy
    "HEY BRAH CHECK OUT WHAT MY GF JUST SENT ME"
    "WOW DOOD SEND IT TO ME!"
    "OK LOL"
    and so on and so forth.
    I'd also like to know if it was actually a nude photo, or just a "racy" one and the news and mob mentality of her town blew it out of proportion.
    I'd say that if anyone's to blame, it's the girl for sending it in the first place and the town for ridiculing her like that. boyfriend is in a close second place for being a complete douchewad.

11. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

12. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    She made two stupid mistakes. She shouldn't have taken a naked photo of herself without the idea of it getting out crossing her mind.

13. geerave

just a guess, but ill bet 99% of the people that were giving here shit were her female classmates. highschool girls hate every other girl on the planet. i bet it was a fucking feeding frenzy when those heartless bitches saw that pic. they try so hard to find ways to put each other down. this story bums me out.

14. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

Hmmm gotta blame the dude for it somewhat but yeah....totally her fault for sending him the pic in the first place.

15. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

i love how girls drive each other mad with torture all the time whenever a spat comes up, but guys just punch each other in the dick and we get over it.

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I do have to admit that she shouldn't have sent that picture of her in the nude in the first place, but her boyfriend is also to blame.

That, and something should have been done to prevent her from committing suicide. If her parents had noticed she was getting bad grades, skipping school, and getting tortured whenever she goes out, they should have done something.

17. geerave

i dont think it fair to blame the girl. overall sending out a pic like that is harmless. she did not deserve to be hounded to the point of suicide.

18. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

It's true that it was a pretty stupid thing to do for her to take the picture in the first place. That said, it is pretty disgusting to see people saying that this situation is her fault.

She's not the one who sent the picture to a bunch of people. She sent the picture to someone who she should have been able to trust. The boyfriend broke that confidence and because of the result of his action, the girl killed herself. I hope he's proud of himself.

19. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

There's always a new "fad" or whatever you wanna call it that gets teens killed, it was the choking game a while back and now this, along with drunk driving and such. That boyfriend is a fucking prick

20. chapsy

chapsy Resident Brony

I think people's gripes with it being her fault is that this situation is nothing new. I know it's mine.
    hell, celeb sex tapes have been haunting celebs for years and it;s been all over tv.
    Given the exposure fiascos like that had, she really should have known better.
    that's not to say the boyfriend isn't to blame as well, though.
    shoulda deleted it if he knew he couldn't have kept it to himself.