TechSpec Question?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kenm2474, Feb 20, 2009.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I have been thinking. What are there different levels to the number levels given on the Specs. EXAMPLE: Megs Strength: 10, Primes Strength: 10, Omega Supreme Strength: 10? Now if Megs and Omega were to have a tug of war Omega would win. What justifies level 10 Strength?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I always kinda figured that it was ranked within size class, like boxing has heavyweight, welterweight, etc. That makes it easier to make sense of equal numbers for different sized characters.

This wouldn't apply to rank, though. I think that applies across the board for all characters.

3. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Yeah, a strength or firepower level ten for Prime can't equal a strength or power level ten for Omega Supreme or even Superion. It's impossible and irrational to even think they would. But certain skills like intelligence, courage, and skill are universal for all characters regardless of size.

4. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    I wish people would understand at some point that you can be OFF THE SCALE!!

Yes optimus is a ten, omega's ten no doubt means that his strength was off the chart. A 9 is stronger than an 8 and two 7's are equal in strength. But not all 10s are equal it simply means they have topped out on the tech spec. One could be more like an 11 whereas another could be like a 20...