Tech Specs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Godzilla2, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Where can I go to get profiles on the Transformers? Is there a comic book that gives me a full guide on them(all generations)?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/1261

That covers all of G1, 1984 - 1990

For profiles, Dreamwave published an 8 issue "More than Meets the Eye" covering all of G1, right up to and including the last run of Micromasters that didn't make it stateside, though it left out the Japanese only characters and guys like the Motorvators and Turbomasters, who came out in Europe, Canada and Australia between G1 and G2.

Dreamwave also published a three issue "More than Meets the Eye" for Armada. An Energon one was planned but never saw the light of day.

IDW are currently in the process of publishing the Beast Wars Sourcebooks, which cover all Beast Wars characters from both Kenner's US run on the line and Takara's Japan only characters like Magmatron and Bazooka. The first one hits next month I think.

G2, the Japanese characters, the "Euro G1", Machine Wars, Energon, Cybertron and Movie are all currently not done. No idea if we'll see any Beast Machines stuff in the sourcebooks, I'd assume that might get a oneshot up the line. Classics sort of has profiles, as do the Universe characters who have appeared in the Club Comic - the Club Comic publishes a couple of profiles in each issue. Unfortunately, these weren't collected in the "Balancing Act" TPB.

For the Botcon exclusives, check out our Games of Deception Gallery. The Tech Spec Cards are all in there. Also, visit Botcon.com for a profile of Alpha Trion's Minicon Beta Maxx.

3. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Thanks!