Teaser Description??? [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by llamatron, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FREEWAY

FREEWAY Banned

Well, the teaser reminds me of the Beast Wars tie in with G1. While I haven't read through the entire thread here... what I have read, I find odd I haven't heard of any mention of it, unless I missed, or it's just plain obvious... but I missed it, and will have to wait until next week to see it online... :sly: 

2. evil_rhinox

evil_rhinox Well-Known Member

Amen to that. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm the biggest TF fan they know (obviously they haven't me some of you guys).
    I was in the computer lab during my lunch break when the bumblebee and teaser pics came up. I was so stoked that I grabbed one of my friends that was also into transformers. For having as little tf knowledge and love as he does, he started ignorant tyrade about how the movie was going to be a total bomb because Bumblebee wasn't a VW. He then started going on other rants about how Megatron is supposed to turn into a pistol small enough for a 10 year old boy to use, that if the movie was based in 2007 (or later) that sparkplug should be dead (even though he was only speculating SP's death from his disappearance in the cartoon, not know of the ArkII explosion in DW series). And finally, he was pissed off because the dinobots weren't in the movie and when I asked him how they should pull that off, he simply said "I don't care how they'd do it, as long as they looked like they did in the cartoon".

Now I'm an extremely educated in the ways of comics and such. I could tell you all of the 378 things they did "wrong" in X-Men 3. But I still thought it was a f*cking good movie. The Transformers raised me to be the person I am today. I learned right from wrong from watching Optimus battle Megatron. And not just from the superficial point of view as "stealing a car is wrong", but also the how to cotrol the demons and all the evils we subconsciously conjure up in our own hearts.

So to all you fanboys out there who claim to be fans out there:

When someone tries to bring to life something so pure that has touched so many lives, shut the hell up about all this Camero hating BS and let the man do his job!!!

3. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Looks like the description was correct.

A couple of things I noticed while watching it.

Seems like they are going with the exploding parts for the transformation process. Meaning, someone mentioned in the Bumblebee thread that the parts seem to "shatter" into a bunch of pieces that fold onto each other. Not sure if I like it too much as it seems to be a bit of morphing going on. I realize this is only from seeing the words transform into number and whatnot, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they are going with.

From the outlin seen of the bot in the tease, you can clearly see some exposed tubing going from the "clavical" to the neck and arms. I don't buy that whole MB line of BB being a reference model. Way too much detail for it to be just that. That is unless of course they it's missing the CGI to cover it up, which is what I'm really hoping for...really really hoping for...

Finally, the transformation sound. Yup, I like it. I swear I could hear faint references to the original chee choo choo choo cha sound. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but man, I definately like the sound....

4. Soundwcve

Soundwcve Banned

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.