1. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont hate any of the bots or cons we've seen. I think its time to bring in new bots or cons.

2. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah, I'd rather they really delve into the core cast.

3. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Agreed, but bring at least two new bots, maybe one, for next season. Let this season focus on the main bots.

Beast Wars typically had about seven on seven at a time, so I'd like to see a main cast of seven Autobots, seven Decepticons.

4. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I'd rather that they develop what they have; Optimus and Ratchet could use a few starring episodes.

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    This. After the first season is done (and depending on the ensuing events, both story-related and production-related), I'd like to see a semi-rotating cast, a la Beast Wars. This is, of course, only after all of the main characters that we have now have had their time to shine. Perhaps after some tragic first season events, some of the old characters may - unfortunately - not make it back for a second season. Add Airachnid to the main cast, and kill off Breakdown, as an example. Wheeljack can permanently join Team Prime, and then Bulkhead gets killed, leaving Wheeljack to "bond" with Miko. Add in Shockwave once Starscream (possibly) abandons the Decepticons. Or whatever. Those are just hypothetical examples that aren't based on anything other than my imagination. :) 

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like to see them further develop the characters we already have (specifically Optimus, Bumblebee, and Breakdown) before introducing more.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  7. Coaxial

Coaxial Hop on the beam

I think the "fixed" cast makes for a better show. It worked incredibly well for Animated, and so far, it's doing the same for Prime. Better and more dedicated development for a central group, opposed to too many fish in the sea, if you will. Some semi-recurring regular characters thrown into the mix certainly couldn't hurt, though. But we're kind of already getting those now. And they'll keep coming, obviously - more toys to sell in a year's time. :D 

8. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Core cast is boring. I need more robots.

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Agreed. Like, I'm not opposed to new characters or anything, but we've only had 15? episodes so far, and it's not like we don't already have characters like Wheeljack, Cliffjumper & several impending Decepticons awaiting a larger role.

Eat my circuits!

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I agree that they should focus on the core team, but I also think they should bring in more characters like Wheeljack was on this season: Appear, be cool, disappear to return some time later.

For example, Lockdown could work as a Cad Bane-esque character: Appears, whops asses and bring massive headeache to the heroes for two-three episodes by season, and then returns to lurk in the shadows.

But I would like one [Just one] new 'Bot, someone older with knowlege from the deep past, somewhat of a mentor to them all [Ironhide, Alpha Trion or ROTF Jetfire], or someone Mad and insanity-driven to serve as a comic relief and Crazy awesome of the team [Wreck-Gar, perhaps?], or a loner badass havoc-wreaking man, The Wolverine of the team [Ironhide or Roadbuster, perhaps?].

11. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    You can almost garuntee the apearance of an Ironhide in this series. This is Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman we're talking about

12. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I like Ironhide, but I would prefer to behold the eternal glory of ROTF'S Jetfire once more.

13. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just want a confirmation of a new bot with a picture so we can all speculate who he or she is.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    They can add whoever they want. I mean they picked some one as obscure as Skyquake and created Knockout and Airachnid.

This is there show not ours.

15. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Didn't we discuss this at least once before??

Stay with the core cast is their (the producers) plan per several interviews, they do intend to add more characters, but their focus for this season is on the characters we have. There's still several more back stories they can do for this cast. :thumb