Team Megatron vs. Team Galvatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime The first Decepticon the Fallen Megatronus Prime

OK I kind of cheated the teams a little bit to even them out but from this list of Megatrons and Galvatrons, who would win?

Team Megatron

G1 Megatron
    BW Megatron
    TM Megatron
    TM2 Megatron
    BM Control Harness Megatron
    Fortress Megatron Megabolt
    Optimal Megatron
    RID1 Megatron
    Armada Megatron
    Animated Megatron (Cybertronian Mode)
    Animated Megatron (Earth Mode)
    2007 Movie Megatron
    RotF Megatron
    RotF Megatronus Prime/The Fallen
    DotM Megatron
    TLK Megatron
    Prime Megatron
    RID2 Megatronus Prime/The Fallen

Team Galvatron

G1 Galvatron
    BWII Galvatron
    RID1 Galvatron
    Armada Galvatron
    Armada Tidal Wave (Can combine with Armada Galvatron)
    Energon Tidal Wave (Can combine with Armada Galvatron)
    Energon Megatron (Was Galvatron in Japan and looks more like Galvatron than Megatron.)
    Energon Galvatron
    Cybertron Megatron (He's got Unicron armor which I associate more with Galvatron than Megatron.)
    Cybertron Galvatron
    Cybertron Nemesis Breaker (Can combine with Cybertron Megatron or Galvatron)
    AoE Galvatron
    Prime Unicron Megatron (Should of been called Galvatron)
    RID2 Cyclonus (Galvatronus torso)
    RID2 Cyberwarp (Galvatronus right arm)
    RID2 Skyjack (Galvatronus left arm)
    RID2 Treadshot (Galvatronus right leg)
    RID2 Riotgear (Galvatronus left leg)

I meant to have a poll with this, and now I can't add it. :p 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 MEGATRON

3. SaberPrime

Perhaps I wasn't clear it's a TEAM battle. There isn't suppose to be just one character as the winner but rather Team Megatron or Team Galvatron. Not sure if this changes your answer or not. You seem to be voting for team Megatron.

Personally I'm thinking Team Galvatron because they have combiners, generally more stronger characters, and Team Megatron has a lot of tiny dudes who could easily beat BWII Galvatron cause it's six against one but probably won't be much help against anyone else cause of how small Beast Era Megatron is compared to Decepticons.

On the other hand, what Megatron lacks in physical power he generally makes up for in the fact that his team generally is more mentally stable and highly intelligent. So if they can't find a way to beat the Galvatrons physically they'll find some way to out smart them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup,Team Megs.

5. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Team Galvatron

As crazy and selfish as Galvatron is, the other team has BW/BM Megatron who is a proven non-team player. Nobody is as selfish and proven to care less about his fellow team mates, so they'd fall apart.

Plus Galvatron used to be Megatron , so they know how the opponents think.

Plus Galvatron rules.

Also, I suggest putting RID1 Megatron in the Galvatron team, as he was always very Galvatrony crazy. When he ascended to Galvatron, it wasn't possible to get any insaner.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Macross79

Macross79 Banned

Impossible, G1 Megatron and G1 Galvatron are the same character. It's like hitting yourself in the head.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mugen Roid

Mugen Roid Gone but no forgotten

Certainly hasn't stopped him before.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. SaberPrime

That's not always true. BWII Galvatron is a totally different character from The Beast Era Megatrons. Unicron Megatron, is technically a different character from his normal Megatron counterpart because it's Unicron who has the physical control of the body, Megatron, is just a voice in his head. He doesn't have any of Megatron's thoughts or memories. And of course Galvatronus is a combiner who is basically just Cyclonus with other characters for limbs not a Megatron upgrade. Plus team Megatron also has TLK Megatron who use to be a Galvatron.

I didn't move characters to team Galvatron based on how crazy they are. As I explained in the first post, Energon Megatron is there because his design is clearly based on Galvatron and he was a Galvatron in Japan. Cybertron Megatron and Prime Unicron Megatron are both there for the same reason, they have Unicron inspired designs and since Unicron originally created Galvatron they should be considered Galvatrons. If I was going to move anyone else from team Megatron to team Galvatron it really should be Fortress Megatron cause he said in the series that he got the idea to build a giant version of his own head from Unicron, since after the events of the movie Unicron's head orbited Cybertron. I suppose then I'd move one of the Tidal Waves to team Megatron, I mean Galvatron can't combine with both of them at the same time.

It's also mainly so there'd be the same number of characters on both teams.

lol True... and most of them are the same characters as their Megatron counterparts but we're just going to assume that they're either unaware they're fighting themselves in the future or are just too crazy to care.

That's from the comics, technically they aren't the same character in that version... but I'm going for Cartoon continuity here so that doesn't really matter, he's hitting himself in the head.