Team Fortress....IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by guard convoy, Jan 14, 2010.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    3 earth years have gone by, Fortress Maximus was completed under the careful guard of Bid Daddy and his crew. Guard Convoy was badly wounded after a battle against Buzzsaw's team of decepticons. In order to save the live of the creator of Fortress Maximus, Hosehead sacrified his body to the fallen autobot, giving Guard Convoy a new chance of life. To replace the fallen autobot, Hubcap was sent to be medic of the team. It took two years to finally defeat the decepticons, with the aid of Fortress Maximus. The decepticons have now left cybertron and have seem tom completely disappear. Cybertron is now in control of the Autobots. Optimus Prime, sensing the team's sadness with the loss of hosehead, has ordered the team to go explore the universe. Those two years were the darkest time of the war, nobody is the same....those who survived are more mature now.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    not a bad start

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i mainly started over cause i can't use hosehead anymore, since it is my little brothers and he wanted it back from my shelves