Team Bullet Train Personalities?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by 1UpCheatachu, Jun 19, 2007.

1. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

Hehehe, perfect! :) 

2. Hyperion

Hyperion Well-Known Member

Funny, I don't recall Perceptor being a spaz.

The other two sound pretty spot-on.

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rapid Run's response to that was priceless. "Dude, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that..." (if he was in robot mode, it would've been accompanied by a facepalm).

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    J4 represented the regional image, he spoke in a slow, generic northern accent. There was also a couple of jokes about him being country, like in episode 6 when he started to walk towards a wrong direction in Shinjuku (one of huge Tokyo city centres), "Ohh I am sorry, this is my first visit to Shinjuku". This is based on the fact that E4 Max (the bullet train J4 is based on) didn't go to Tokyo Metropolitan stations. (I think it does now, though)

Not sure about J7, but J5 was sort of highly-strung city boy type, I'd say. Nozomi500 (the one J5 is based on) is the fastest, quite an elite :D 

5. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Thanks for the info! I guess that's exactly what I was talking about. The Japanese have a much stronger affinity and association with trains than North Americans do, so it doesn't surprise me that those types of references were included in the series.

zmog