Teacher writes 'Loser' on child's assignments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jackets, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I've never understood the enjoyment derived by some individuals from being complete asshats to innocent people. If your targets were douchebags to begin with, that's something else entirely.

The concept that different people have different tolerances is not that difficult to grasp. Some have thicker skin than others. Some people can shrug off teasing and ribbing, others can't.

What really annoys me is that it takes some mercilessly ostracized, bullied, or teased kid or adult suddenly snapping and going on a killing spree to make people think, "Y'know, maybe we shouldn't have provoked that oddball and just left them alone instead of giving them a hard time."

2. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Bitch had it coming.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Kid was probably a jerk anyway. Atleast now he has the motivation to prove she's wrong. If not then the grade was appropriate.

4. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As a teacher, I can understand trying to relate to the kids. But this kid clearly indicated it was not acceptable, so her wishes should have been honored. He did it again, knowing it made the child feel terrible. This teacher needs to be reprimanded.

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Back then when I went to school, things like that always happened and it was common.

Teachers would embarrass and humiliate you in front of the whole class. Today those same teachers are dead now.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Good grief, what a loser.

7. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I agree that teachers aren't the only ones that should help their children become edjumicated. However, this isn't the first time that he did this. Supposedly he was doing this a whole bunch of times. Watching the news report, they mention the teacher threw the girls pencil box out the door, it apparently disrupted another class, and they blamed the girl. There was just no need to do that, plain and simple.

Now, I remember my Algebra 2 teacher in high school. If you fell asleep in his class, he would either A: kick the underneith of your nesk, or B: he took this spray bottle with nasty old water and spray ya with it. Unfortunately, the guy didn't really explain the stuff too well. He would show ya what is what, but not actually tell ya how to do it. He could at least show ya how to do the problem, compared to just say, here...figure it out.

I am not saying all teachers are mean, hell I had quite a few cool teachers in my High School years. Like my chemistry class. We had two funny students in the class(not slackers, more comedians), who would always be doing something screwy. Plus, they had an obsession with the tool called "Hot Hands". On an unrelated thing they did, they played the "Penis game" a couple times in class. The teacher actually let that go for a little.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    That's fucking awesome. :lolol 

9. E.Rabbot

E.Rabbot Abundant Member

Unless of course she IS a loser and then it's better to get the truth out of the way now. People always assume children are the victims but children are often the most vicious and unrelenting of enemies.

Because it's impossible for this kid to be a snot nosed punk deserved it? Try again. Kids are not innocent lambs and never have been.

Show me a 12 year old pain in the ass delinquent and I will. However, I reserve the right to berate the loser's loser parents as well.

10. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

That's ******ed.

But hilarious.

11. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    The teacher is supposed to be the adult in the room, but it sounds like this guy isn't. Really great example he is.

Teachers are supposed to be the adults, and their job is TO TEACH. That means they have to find ways to teach even those they hate. Not to act like children themselves. Girls in 6th grade are especially sensitive because that's when puberty starts for most of them. They don't need dickweeds in authority making them feel worse about themselves than they already do. But I don't expect that most of you guys on this board will understand that.

--Moony

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Arbitrarily siding with the teacher.

13. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Could have been worse.

*hands back test* "OMG! How dumb are you?!"

The genius of this statement is unprecedented.

14. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

It sounds like it.... from just one parent.

Who said he hates this litte girl though. For all we know this is something he puts on all papers to motivate the students.

So, is this now a case of a teacher verbally abusing this poor and fragile girl? I mean, I dunno. The only information available to us is that of the parent, and lord knows, what one parent says about how a teacher teaches must be true.

Because what I received from the story, is that it is pretty much just this mother that is upset. I mean, she barely mentions the feelings of her daughter other than this pencil box episode that she hears about, from her daughter. I know that if I were trying to make my case, I would emphasis how being called a loser made my daughter and visibly upset.

15. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but that little girls does not look like someone who turns in loser work. She looks smart. It's the teacher thats an idiot. I hope he burns in hell.

16. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Sounds like a personal problem to me. And ftl, that pic of the student looks to youg to be middle school. wtf?!

We should admire this lone parent seeking to reveal the horrors this teacher has spilled onto his students, for no other is willing to stand and say "stop!" Of course her child is an angel because the school picture proves it so, and we all know from appearances this little darling must be a straight A student.

The parent is annoying and therefore irrelevant. I wanna see the kids papers and hear what others experiencing this have to say about it.

17. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    And here I thought we had put Physiognomy far behind us. Looks like I was wrong.

18. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

She looks smart? Oh yes, the teacher is an idiot should burn in hell.:lol 

19. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

He's an adult picking on a grade schooler. Bullies are idiots by default. We need a whole new word to describe him.

20. E.Rabbot

E.Rabbot Abundant Member

Wow you guys clearly have conception of children, the public school system and the HELL that teachers have to put up with.

The only real solution is to allow corporal punishment again and of course to crack down on expulsions for losers.