TDK Movie Masters Two-Face: cost + shipping

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Geof7609, May 24, 2010.

1. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

I picked up a 2nd Two-Face for a friend in NYC, who's been looking for one for a month. And since he's a dick, once I told him I'd found one for him, he then told me he wanted to try & find one there & trick TRU into selling it as a clearance figure. Douchebag.

So I thought I'd offer it up here at cost + shipping if anyone's interested. Otherwise, I'm just gonna return it since I don't need another. It's in very good condition, save for the lower left corner which has a slight curl to it, and the plastic hanger on the back wasn't bent along the fold line. I paid $14.26 total ($12.99 + 9.75% sales tax) so whoever wants it for that plus whatever it costs to ship from Orange County, CA gets it.

I'll leave this up for the rest of this week. If nobody wants it, back it goes to TRU. Please PM me with your shipping preference, you can calculate the cost from Postage Price Calculator to get an estimate. I'm in zip code 92691, and the package will probably end up weighing about 3 pounds. If the actual postage ends up costing less, I will refund the difference to you.

As for payment, Paypal's the only option really. Once you PM me with your details, I'll give you mine & I'll mail out the figure the day after payment clears. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

First & last bump, if nobody's interested by Friday, back to Toys R Us it goes.