TCC Trouble

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

Ok, I've recently had some trouble with the Transformers Collectors Club and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

Basically the last two times the TCC Magazine was due to be stitched into my Master Collector it's been missing. I've contacted TCC several times, each time they have offered no explanation. The first incident took two times before they finally sent me a replacement. The second incident is still being resolved, as they have said they would send me a replacement and I have yet to receive it.

My worry is that this will be a continuing trend and that it will force me to cancel my subscription, which I DON'T want to do. The magazine, toy offers, and Botcon Discounts make me quite happy, but what's the point in me paying $40 a year if I don't get what I pay for?

Am I the only one having these issues?

2. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same problem. Although my GI Joe version still comes with the insert.

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    mine have been MIA...that is why once heatwave ships...i think my membership is going to expire and not get renewed...i really have been just renewing to complete the combiner set...i do not use the botcon discount nor place ads....

4. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

I've only had one instance where I didn't get my TCC Newsletter, but I just emailed them and they sent out a replacement right away... so I can't say I've ever had a problem.

My problem is never receiving the club emails when everybody else does, but thats about it.

5. GuppyMN

GuppyMN Evil little fish

I have had the same problem. I just never email them for a replacement. I just want the toys.

6. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Once I did not receive the magazine. They sent out a replacement right away. Same thing with one of the figures (I don't remember which one it was though).

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly, I've had no problems with the club mailings. But, having talked to some of their customer service people in the past, I'm sure they'd be helpful in taking care of any problem.

8. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

It continues...

So, they missed a mail...again...I sent an e-mail saying I've had enough and that I won't be renewing my subscription and they continue to claim it's a problem with my postal service which I find doubtful to say the least.

First of all, if it is my postal service, theoretically I should be receiving NOTHING from them correct? Yet when they re-send it, it goes through just fine.

Secondly, in Feb I ordered from their store...no issues...again, package was sent through via USPS.

Thirdly, according to this list, I am not the only person to have this issue.

Finally, my postal service never had an issue delivering it to me at all until December. If it were an issue with a change of address (occured in August-Sept) I wouldn't have received anything afterwards.

I just want my free Heatwave and be done with them...ugh