TCC "Issues"

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ArceeMe, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

I don't mean to complain, but I just got an email from one of the fine employees at the TCC, saying there were "issues" with my orders and others. Well, this ins't new news apparently, but it IS for my credit cards. Never had one issue until I ordered from them. Granted everyone runs to the interweb to order these 1 of a kinda TFs, but really? Ive been told there were 8000 orders to put through and they had to change the Credit card system to handle this? But this HAS happened before, did it not?

So WHY hasnt this been fixed in the past? And WHY are they saying my orders are "incomplete" when I have all the charges for my subscription, drift and over-run accounted for, then what the hell is the issue? That means my "order" is COMPLETE, not Incomplete....This is BS. Especially for fans like us that are just signing up. I just want what I ordered in mint condition and life will be grand

2. ArceeMe

ArceeMe =^.^=

I just noticed that there was a TFCC thread...Dont kill me but still this "issue" is bs and doesnt make sense

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    It sounds like there is an issue with your order, possibly missing or incomplete information on your part. I would contact the club privately and see what the issue with your order was.

Closing as this is a private matter between your order and the club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.