Fan Art: tattoo ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TreKain, Aug 28, 2005.

1. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    somewhere on here awhile ago i saw someone mention (or a pic) of a tribal TF design, and i've lately been thinking of getting one (or two) for myself. (I already have a few tribal tatts) I came up with these 2 designs. Since tatts are perm i want as much feedback on them before i move forward. Lemme know what you think. Those with the skills, feel free to play with the pics if you have any ideas!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

awsome i prefer the autobot one and you managed to stop it from looking like hotrods chest. i must say the flames look a bit comromised it just seems like an insigmea with falmes, you know what i mean, if theres a better way to blen them in that wold be cool either way i wouldnt hesitate to get one

3. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I cleaned them up and sharpened them a little bit, also redrew the flames. im really digging these now...i really wanna get both of them now, one on each shoulder.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Arcee

Arcee Optimus Scourge Forever TFW2005 Supporter

Now that would be something that I would get if I would get a tatoo someday. But I don't think that I would ever get one. :confused2 

5. Demaar

Demaar Banned

Wow, those'd look nice as car decals (never ever gonna get a tat, even if it's a bad ass one).
    With Dark Ligerjack's destron insignia being incredibly stylised, I'd like to see something like these on future characters :D