Tattoo Design

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by brimsoldier59, Dec 29, 2010.

1. brimsoldier59

brimsoldier59 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a dreamwave style tattoo back piece and I want prowl vs shockwave in chess with megs and prime standing behind their bots thinking.

2. jasonmako

jasonmako Voyager

News Credits:
    I tattoo for a living which supports my TF habit. What I'm going to suggest is look on Googlemaps of your area and see the ratings or ask around town. If you find a shop look at the portfolios. If the artist style matches what you want pay the hourly rate if you want it done RIGHT! Do not stoop down to someones kitchen/basement/house. They are usually shitty. Most and almost all city deem house tattoo illegal because of dust and dander and tattooing over a non-wipeable surface = contamination. Meaning if its not vinyl or wipeable, blood and plasma can be absorbed and picked up by shoes or feet and trafficked/absorbed by a cut on your foot and BAM instant Hepatitis.

So anyways after the scare....Take all of your comics with the poses you want or near poses to the shop as references. If you don't have the comics print off high quality pictures for him/her. And we both know a back piece isn't cheap so prepare to do it in sessions. And your lucky to get it in under 40 hours for a full color, well done, color packed in solid back piece.

Hope this helps.

3. brimsoldier59

brimsoldier59 Well-Known Member

thanks