Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by GigatronSama, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

It's out. Who has it? So far I'm loving it.

The 3 button control scheme feels pretty natural actually, especially considering that most of the new non street fighter characters weren't designed to have a full array of kicks and punches anyway. Ryu does feel a little restrained sadly, but I think the overall fluidity of the game benefits enough to make up for it.

I of course being the Megaman fan I am tried out Megaman Volnut first. He's already become my favorite, and I'm enjoying the way his special moves are integrated into his normal attacks, giving him more variety.

The ridiculously over the top supers are where it's really at, with no less than 5 bars of super, the ability to do overlapping super attacks, dual supers, and everyone having one just plain crazy super to top it all off.

I think this is the kind of fighter where you throw balance out the window and just enjoy the insane over the top nature. The fact that the game counts damage in BILLIONS of points seems to encourage that.

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Not to be a dick but there is a thread 10 threads below this one that covers the game. It seems only a few have picked it up yet though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.