Targetmasters guidelines in pricing.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Easterling Capt, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Hey , dont usually post this kind of topic but I am going to sell a few TM on the NTFA minicon next Sat/Sunday and was wondering about the going rate and what would be a nice price for them to offer other TF fans at the con.

Pointblank complete: Everything is perfect easalie a C 8.5-9

Crosshairs complete: Same nice condition as Pointblank

Misfire complete: Misfire is alsa a good C8,5 -9 but Aimless joint is due to bad plastic as we all know very fragile and has gotten small cracks. It is not broken but transforming him to much will result in it. Otherwise very nice.

Slugslinger complete: Except a little wear to the stickers and some small stress marks under his one nosecone he is great, and his TM is also great and has no cracks in his also fragile plastic.

what could I sell them for , to fellow collectors and not stupied ebay bin prices ( 100$ for a complete Slugslinger, yeah right. )

thx for all inputs
    //Mac

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    My personal opinion.

Pointblank $45

Crosshairs $35~40

Misfire $60 (hard to find complete and in decent shape) but for NTFA conv. friends-price perhaps $50

Slugslinger $65~70 (hard to find complete and in decent shape) but for NTFA conv. friends-price perhaps $55