targetmaster scourge

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chas_520000, Oct 23, 2011.

1. chas_520000

chas_520000 Well-Known Member

I got him for christmas when i was a kid. I had all my transformers put away at my parents when moved away. Well when i finally went back to get them years ago i found that scourge was missing. I still have his weapon and i don't remember what he is called. I don't plan on getting scourge, so I was wondering what is he worth. Is he rare. I don't know enough about him to know. I rather give him a good home to one of tfw2005 family than a scalper on ebay.

2. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    You could start by going to the Junkion forum and typing Fracas (the name of Scourge's weapon, I believe) in to the search bar in the "Wanted Items" section. That way you at least see if there's any interest in him from any members here.

3. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

Fracas, and let me ask my friend, I think he has Scourge but no Fracas.

4. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    Target Master Scourge is worth a bit more than the first version IF he has Fracas. Though both would have to be in very good condition to start to command more money.

Randy

5. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fracas is one of the rarer TMs (Scourge was packed one-per-case in the assortment) but would obviously be worth a lot more if TM Scourge was with him! (It's not like a regular Scourge will do as substitute because of the different size peg-holes etc).

6. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    TM Scourge is one of, if not the most expensive of the regular Targetmasters. Odds are his gun by itself is worth a fair amount.