Target Toy Sale Australia + NEW TF Merchandise

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr_K, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey hey,

The Australia Target Toy sale starts tomorrow - for a look at the brochure go to here: Target Toy Sale

I went to the Capalaba Target store in QLD today to see if there was any Wave 3 Deluxe's (as Big W had them but i only got Arcee and missed '08 Camero), however they don't seem to have any. Also, no sign of Leader Brawl yet - no surprise but would have been nice.

However, as you can see in the catalogue there is many new other TF merchandise so, with my mobile, I got a few shots for you guys. - note some of them aren't new overall, but new to Australia. Some of the pics are a little fuzzy as I was taking them quickly - embarrassing having heaps of people looking at you taking pictures of TF stuff :p 

Optimus Prime Robot Hero & Matrix!

Robot Hero 2 packs

Transformer Lights & Walkie Talkies

TF Learning Centre There was also a smaller portable version there (as can be seen in the catalogue - I just didn't get a pic of it)

Star Wars TF 'Galactic Showdown' I know we've seen this one before but this is the first time it's appeared in Australia.

Well I hope that all of those have not just been new to Australia but new for some of the rest of you as well.

Mr K

PS: If none of this is new then I apologise and please delete

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Leader Brawl isn't supposed to hit saturation point until September or so, so I don't expect him to be out until August.

3. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah thanks :) 

Hate the waiting game though...but it does make it more exciting when one is found :D