Target exclusives, BotCon exclusives, and more for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by G.B. Blackrock, Aug 19, 2009.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Prices do not include shipping, but shipping rates are listed for each item if you click the link. Also, I'm willing to combine shipping costs for multiple orders, even if the specific listing doesn't say so.

Think I'm charging too much? Make me a reasonable offer.

Click here for all my Tfieds ADs (includes items not mentioned here!)

Individual listings:

Star Wars Clone Wars Captain Rex Mail-Away Figure
    price: $7.00
    This figure was available only as a mail-away exclusive by sending in Proofs of Purchase from other Star Wars figures. The package has never been opened, and in fact will be mailed to you in the same box in which it originally arrived from Hasbro. Default shipping rate within the US is $3.00 for First Class, but Priority Mail shipping is available for $5.00 if desired. International Buyers please inquire for shipping rate appropriate to your country. Please feel free to check out my other sales, as I am willing to combine shipping for multiple items.
    + click here to view item and images

MASK "Split Seconds" Floyd Malloy clone figure
    price: $4.00
    This is the clear pink figure that came with the "Vandal" set. Both the "holographic clone" figure and its "clone" mask are included, but no vehicle or other accessories.

BotCon 2009 Exclusive Landshark
    price: $40.00
    A repaint of the Energon Landmine figure, Landshark is an all-new character, originally available only through the BotCon 2009 "Wings of Honor" set. The specimen has never been removed from its pouch, and comes with Tech Specs and Instructions.

BotCon 2009 Exclusive Leozack - Never Removed from Pouch
    price: $85.00
    An homage to the 1989 Japanese Exclusive Breastforce member, Leozack is a repaint of Energon Starscream, and was available ONLY to those who attended BotCon 2009. Leozack has never been removed from its pouch, and comes with its weapon, missiles, Tech Specs, and instructions. Should you order Leozack with another item I'm selling, I'm happy to offer a reduced shipping total.

Target Exclusive Universe Springer
    price: $12.00
    This is the Target exclusive Springer toy, redecoed from Cybertron Evac, and originally available as part of a 2-pack with Ratbat. ONLY Springer is available via this site. Springer includes 2 missiles, as well as photocopies of his instructions.Feel free to look at other items I may have available. I'm happy to combine shipping to reduce costs.

Target Exclusive Animated Sunstorm with Activators Ratchet - MISB
    price: $20.00
    Exclusive to Target, Sunstorm is a repaint of the Voyager-sized Starscream figure, while Ratchet is unchanged from the regular Activators release. This package has never been opened.

BotCon 2005 Dirge
    price: $20.00
    A repaint of the Beast Wars Fuzor Buzzclaw, Dirge was available only through the BotCon 2005 "Descent Into Evil" set. Now you can get the toy on its own! Comes with Tech Specs and Instructions.

BotCon 2005 Ironhide
    price: $100.00
    A repaint of Energon Tow Line with a remolded head, Ironhide comes with an Energon weapon, Tech Specs, and Instructions. Should you order Ironhide with another item I'm selling, I'm happy to offer a reduced shipping total.

BotCon 2005 Ricochet
    price: $25.00
    A repaint of Generation Two Hooligan, Ricochet comes with both missiles. (No "real" Tech Specs or instructions with this one. Sorry. But I can give you a photocopy of each if you like.) Should you order Ricochet with another item I'm selling, I'm happy to offer a reduced shipping total.

See All My Tfieds.com Classified ADs

2. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    The Banzai-Tron/Skyquake set has been sold.

3. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Have properly removed Banzai-Tron/Skyquake from the list. Other items are still available.