Target Exclusives: Backtrack & Reverb & Gunbarrel and Walmart Breakaway - Auction(s)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DoubleClouder, Jun 10, 2008.

1. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very, very nice. Looks like I'll still be able to buy "movie" figures all the way up until Universe is released.

Hasbro said at Botcon 2007 that Target wanted to be a HUGE HUGE part of the movie toy push, and commissioned the scout repaints to be included in the movie line. This makes FIFTEEN toys for the movie scout class as exclusives. That's pretty unprecedented; the only thing I can think of that's similar is the Machine Wars/KB line.

2. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Hey could someone please pm me when these toys are to be released, I really want to but some of them. Thanks!!

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Reverb is a definate yes. With a different head he'd make a great classics Death Cobra from Victory

4. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

If Hasbro and Fun Puplications finish this off by repainting the two jet limbs again and both Aerialbot and Combaticon torsos we'll officially be able to create combiners using four of each limb mold and two of each torso mold.

Bruticus Maximus made out of Kickback, Blight, Landquake, Gunbarrel and Barricade

Bruticus Maximus made out of Storm Cloud, Blackout, TopSpin, Decepticon Reverb and "Barricade Repaint"

Constructicon Maximus made out of Duststorm, Wideload, Hightower, Long Haul and Steamhammer

Constructicon Maximus made out of Bonecrusher, Sledge, Bonecrusher, Decepticon Scrapper and Scavenger

Superion Maximus made out of Windrazor, Treadshot, Breakaway, "Windrazor Repaint" and Storm Jet

Superion Maximus made out of Sky Shadow, Terradive, Skyfall, "Sky Shadow Repaint" and "Storm Jet Repaint"

Some of them might not look impressive, but some of them would look killer!

5. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    All we need is two more Limbs and a repaint of Stormjet and we'll have Movie LeoKaiser :lolol 

6. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    So, what's the possibility that they'll get retooled to remove the combinability?

I hope not, since I'd love to transform them into limb configurations and have a load of disembodied arms lying around.

Signal Flare begs to differ.

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Ok so that makes what? Two guys. Against what? An entire army.

Plus Autobots get all the crappy military alt modes.

8. Segor

Segor Well-Known Member

Guys, sorry for the question, I would like to buy those two limbs to form Bruticus Maximus, can some one tell me if Target sells those exclusive figures online??? I'm asking this because I'm not in the US and I have yet to buy from Target online.

Thanks for your response!

9. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    way to go hasbro! for making capt. lenox's motorcycle from the movie with the cyb lugnutz mold. vastly better than the energon arcee mold. from my experience(the only two scouts I passed on arcee and aleeta one, I hate that mold.)

--The autobots do have wingblade in the movie line and in another line the cybertron defense force (If your looking for millitary themed autobots).--

as for the other two. I'm certain they'll have the link ports, but I like that the tank has a arctic camo to form a combat unit with movie wreckage. Poor wave one movie deluxe needs a buddy.

and yes the helicopter colors. wow, what a opponent for air raid.

10. Cloudraker

Cloudraker on auto-pilot

They might be. If all else fails you could ask someone here to pick them up for you at the junkion exchange.

11. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    I don't have these Energon molds, yet. But, I will now.

12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Breakaway looks fantastic, I may hafta pick him and his wave mates up. As for the Target scouts, they look nice, but are an easy pass, I'm just not that interested in them(plus I'm SUPPOSED to not be buying anymore*sigh*).:lol 

Owen

13. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

You mean repaint the mold that was originally mostly blue into a character that is also mostly blue? No thanks, and I'd much rather wait to see if Hasbro thinks G1 Tracks is worthy of his own new mold during the 25th anniversary.

Love for Breakaway aside - looks like he's the next Big Daddy - repaints for the gestalt limbs from Energon is awesome. I can't wait to see what Hasbro might do next if Target ends up getting another wave of Scouts, and even more excited at the possibility that one or more combiner torso repaints could be in our future. Oh, and ditto on the Scout-size Scattershot hopefully getting a repaint as well.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits: