Target Exclusive Wave 5 Scouts: Backtrack, Gunbarrel, and Reverb

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Optimus Prime, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've been looking for these forever and figured the time was right to check again and see if anyone had any of these they might be willing to sell.
    What I'm looking for are the Target exclusive Scout Transformers from the first movie line: Backtrack, Gunbarrel, and Reverb.
    Backtrack is the one I'd most like to get, followed by Gunbarrel. MISB is my preference, but MLC is fine, too.
    I was extremely lucky to get a sealed Reverb last year, but the packaging is pretty banged up, so if anyone has one with a near-mint package, that'd be great (I'd love to have a Reverb to display loose).

So if anyone, by some miraculous chance, happened to get any of these off eBay before they vanished, and you're willing to sell them, please let me know as it's been my goal for a long time to get the complete set of three Target Exclusive Wave 5 Movie Scouts.
    Thanks!

2. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Were they ever produced? I think not. Only a couple stolen one sold on ebay from China.

3. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They never got sold in any market, but quite a few were sold on eBay via the Chinese stolen toy black market mafia.

4. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    that damned mafia should have gotten lots of these guys...some of the most anticipated TF's of the movie and POOF! gone....

it is not FAIR!