Target-Exclusive 2-packs marked down to $20.00

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brawlastator, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Mine didn't have any in stock but their shelf still said $29.99,I'd love to find them at the clearance price so I can get one of each set to have.

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm waiting for them to go down in price a little more and I'll pick some up for Toys for Tots next year.

Actually, thinking about it, I still have my receipt from when I purchased the Universe 2-packs at full price. I wonder if I could buy them on clearance, take the clearance price stickers off and then return them with my original receipt to get a bit of money back...:inquisiti 

3. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd hold off on making the trip until Thursday. Most price change teams at Target don't hit toys until Thursday morning.

Nope, we're getting rid of these because there's no home for them after this week when all the new endcaps set. Get them now before they're gone.

Yep, you can do that. I do it all the time when we have a good sale on Transformers.

4. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The one Target I've been to has an ass-load of these (at least four of each exclusive) and they haven't gone anywhere in a few days. Any chance that they'd be discounted further (on Thursday, for instance) as reset day approaches, or is this likely the best the clearance prices will get?

Nice! I think I can find my Stealth Lockdown receipt too, so I might be able to save about $25. :thumb 

5. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I gots Roadbuster/Dirge for $20.00 and a Swoop for $7.00! :D 

6. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Damn it,I really want that Roadbuster!

I'm gonna have to try and search my other Targets now.

7. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This sucks I just picked up The Springer and Ratbat which I both love. I want a Roadbuster but not dirge. I wouldn't be able to pick up another set til next month anyway. Oh well.