Tarantulas for HoF 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nope, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    Swindle, Wheeljack, and lesser evils have one, so why not Tarantulas?

A face you can trust. A face you can love.

[​IMG]

"Where do I begin? Tarantulas is...well, a great Predacon. I thought so much of Tarantulas that I elected his administration in the Darksyde so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call Tarantulas my friend. I remember that time when I first met him. I saw him doing what I assumed were horrific things to this Maximal we captured. I immediately expressed my shock at his sadism (I was young and naive back then), but instead of seeing someone being tortured, I saw a young Cheetor. Tarantulas ignored me and spoke to him. 'Be safe out there, Cheetor. I cannot imagine what would have happened if a colleague of mine found you wounded in the alleys. Now go, and keep my good deed a secret.' he said as Cheetor sped out. I went up to slap him when I saw his treachery, but instead, I simply asked him 'Why didn't you let him die?' Tarantulas replied calmly. 'Remember that chap, about 20 nanocliks ago? I forget his name. Climbed Mount Magnaboss without any oil, came down nearly dead. They asked him "Why did you go up there to die?" He said "I didn't, I went up there to live..."' That is when I knew that Tarantulas was a civic leader and patriot to all of Cybertron, and that is why I ask you all to believe in Tarantulas to make Cybertron a better place.

Vote for Tarantulas. Be wise. Be safe. Be aware."

- Spittor

2. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    A true Unicronian, he is willing to use justice and honesty to convey the grandeur of his messages.

[​IMG]

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Right now I'm with Ratttap, but if Tarantulas makes it on the list and Rattrap does not. I'll join the Tarantulas 2012 club.

4. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    How can you say no to these eyes?

Vote Tarantulas and make it so.

[​IMG]

5. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Yeah Tarans

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I'll probably vote for Primal/Megs/Silverbolt before the spider, but these pics are great. :) 

7. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    Primal and Megs were my 3rd and 4th choices (behind Rhinox), but I had to go for Tarantulas. Oh well, but there's always next year (and 2014 and 2015). It's not like Tarantulas is going to lose this year, lol.

And thank you for the compliment.

[​IMG]

8. power prime

power prime AutoBot Commander

Ebay:
    dude keep them comin there great.

9. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

10. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    A vote for Tarantulas is a vote for FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM!

[​IMG]

11. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Seriously though, I think we can credit Tarantulas for quite a lot of the past references & plot devices throughout the Beast Wars, and the build he had was quite fitting. If anything, he's also one of the characters who I was really drawn to as I got older & paid more attention to the writing. Now, this isn't to say that I didn't feel the same way about other characters too, but he stands out pretty strong in that regard.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    To Tarantulas. The Creepiest Bot who ever lived and the reason i have arachnophobia.

13. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    I hear his cackles & theme music every time I go to sleep...

14. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

15. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Speaking of which, someone who cares enough to do so should write a little paragraph about why the spider deserves to be in the 2012 HOF. Not like I'm disputing it, but I think it'd be cool to have that instead of just a bunch of pictures, especially if we intend to have BW characters in general obliterate the competition.

16. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    Done.

"Where do I begin? Tarantulas is...well, a great Predacon. I thought so much of Tarantulas that I elected his administration in the Darksyde so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call Tarantulas my friend. I remember that time when I first met him. I saw him doing what I assumed were horrific things to this Maximal we captured. I immediately expressed my shock at his sadism (I was young and naive back then), but instead of seeing someone being tortured, I saw a young Cheetor. Tarantulas ignored me and spoke to him. 'Be safe out there, Cheetor. I cannot imagine what would have happened if a colleague of mine found you wounded in the alleys. Now go, and keep my good deed a secret.' he said as Cheetor sped out. I went up to slap him when I saw his treachery, but instead, I simply asked him 'Why didn't you let him die?' Tarantulas replied calmly. 'Remember that chap, about 20 nanocliks ago? I forget his name. Climbed Mount Magnaboss without any oil, came down nearly dead. They asked him "Why did you go up there to die?" He said "I didn't, I went up there to live..."' That is when I knew that Tarantulas was a civic leader and patriot to all of Cybertron, and that is why I ask you all to believe in Tarantulas to make Cybertron a better place.

- Spittor

17. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
  18. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    TARANTULAS 2013

- The Honorable Spittor

*Can't be bothered to change the year, lol.*
    [​IMG]

19. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I hope you'll be able to get Tarantulas nominated next year. I'm not sure how he'll fare against the other major BW characters (mainly Primal and Rattrap), but best of luck to you nonetheless

Maybe I should bump the Hot Shot thread...

20. Nope

Nope Predacon

News Credits:
    BotCon's coming up, so, you know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.