Tan'ks And Scorpion's

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaVPrimus, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Well I thought it's high time to start talking about skorponok, and maybe even devastator, so......I havent read the script, but it has come to my attension know after the prime,meg's,and BB leaks, that devs, is a tank :peoples: 

Know I dont have a problem w/ that but I would also like to know some peoples feedback on him being a couple CAT's short of a combo.

I aslo want to see what every1 thinks about skkorps.....they said he was a metallic scorpion, so Iam guessing he will look...or resemble megatrons build.

2. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    there is nobody named Decestator in the movie BTW, that was a placeholder name they have, well, replaced. And his name is Brawl now (as originally speculated).

The cop car is Barricade before anyone even asks too.

As for scroponok, i think he will look awesome, he's got a bot mode as the writers said, but I don't think it will be in the movie, at least they said something along those lines.

3. OmegaVPrimus

Sorry bout the spelling....16 remember.....anyway's....I thought brawl was the cop car? Are you just being funny or dead serious??????

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Being 16 is an excuse for poor spelling? Wow. What are they teaching kids these days?

5. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    ^He's being serious, the writers confirmed all the names awhile ago in a live webcast.

6. OmegaVPrimus

Uh....yeah....I cant type well....so.....their ya have it.....and they are teaching just fine, but they wont teach us better if you dont start paying the bills know will they?

7. DoctorJoe

DoctorJoe who?

News Credits:
    this is funny shit when you compare the intended messege with the delivery...

8. OmegaVPrimus

Uh....yeah back to the topic at hand....ok, then so those are the correct name's...But I really hope a leak will come of skorponoks robot mode...and maybe his alt. I think the toyline test image was very cool looking.

I wonder if the toyline will be comeing before the movie?????

9. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Just admit that you are lazy and we can drop it. :lol 

10. OmegaVPrimus

:redface2: Ugh.....fine...lazy it is.....But I work to hard in school to get told wiether or not Iam getting taught well.........I mean....bush has got this fricken test planned for me and the other junior's...some sort of hard test...some of the teachers said it was worse than the meap...I think it was a qualifications exam......

But hey Iam lazy at the key's.

Anyway's leaking robot mode's must be fun...I wish I knew some1 at ILM to leak.....ugh...I want me some movie specific content.....

11. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Because ya know , High School kids are only expected to read and write at a 3rd grade level nowadays.

12. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

please is's S c o r p o n o k ... spelled that way in G1 AND beast wars.

13. Majin Tenshi

Majin Tenshi Member

As long as we're making fun of grammar/spelling, let's be constructive.

Step 1: Find a word processor (MS word, OPEN OFFICE, anything with a grammar/spellcheck)
    Step 2: Type what you want to say
    Step 3: Run said spellcheck, remove redundant punctuation
    Step 4: open web browser to tfw2005.com/boards
    Step 5: copy and paste what you want to say
    Step 6: no longer be embarrassed/made fun of for bad spelling (except for names, for which you're on your own)

The American education system is something of an embarrassment. Something should be said however for the kids not wanting to learn.

*runs spellcheck himself and corrects found errors* hey, nobody is perfect

14. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let’s get back on topic and stop bagging on OmegaVPrimus for a typo.

15. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    n/m. I'll just leave it at "bad grammar and spelling makes me shudder."

16. GundamHeavyArms

GundamHeavyArms Zippity Doo Dah

I heard a rumor that highschool students aren't even expected to know how to wipe their butts, but then again I heard that rumor from a 4 year old.

The 4 year old also told me, after seeing the designs, that they must be saving the good things about Transformers for the sequel. Ha! A genius in the making my friends.

Btw, the 4 year old is fake, it was really my naked mole rat.

17. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Very minor spoilers....kinda...not really....

I think Scorponok will not really show himself too much. He seems to jump in and out of the sand alot. He might impale somebody! As for transforming, dunno!

As for Brawl...he ain't around too much....their is a 'OH SHIT! HERE COMES BRAWL' moment...that's aboot it...

18. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The impression I get from the Scorponok designs is that he'll be very dangerous, the description makes him sound like he'll be fast too. A shock trooper.
    I know nothing about Brawl. He's a complete blank to me, but if that moment you implied is true, eyeballkid, then he'll be an interesting character. My impression of both is that they'll get blown up before long. They strike me as cannon fodder grunts, almost a level up from the Decepticlones and Terrorcons.

19. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Can we drop the English critique here? Bad grammar/spelling bugs me too, but it's easier to just ignore it. :horse:  That and I know I goof up words even when I'm trying not to. :p  (Edit button is your friend)

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what sort of tank Brawl ends up being. Considering what we're using in the army current, I expect he'll be an M1 Abrams of some variety. However, the only tank we've seen spoiler images for was some sort of wierd looking dealie with a dual, stacked turret. I hope they stick with the current 'real' vehicle and dont try to adlib some sort of future tank.

Scorponok. Honestly, I'd be happier if he was a vehicle or a REALISTIC looking small scorpion. If you're going for disguise, a giant robo scorpion isnt going to work well. I can deal with it as the current rumor (I havent read the leaked script) says he's a deployable warrior but I'm still 'Meh' about it.

20. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I could have sworn I asked that this thread be kept on topic and people stop giving the guy crap. -Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.