Minor/Repaint: Tales of Transformers Forgotten: Crosswind

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by crosscharge, May 3, 2009.

1. crosscharge

crosscharge Classics tinkerer

Ebay:
    Over the course of Transformers history, many a name has been etched into annals of history. Their heroism or treachery has become the stuff of legends. Though for every name that will forever be a memory, two have been lost to rust of ages.

[​IMG]

After the people of Cybertron over threw their cruel masters, there was a time of peace, a time to rebuild the power left behind by the chaos. Those willing to let all live in peace, and defend those who would disturb it, would one day be known as Autobots.

[​IMG]

While not haveing physical superiority againt their opposing forces, these freedom fighters possessed such a fierce spark that no matter the odds, they would go beyond their own limits to ensure the innocent would survive.

[​IMG]

This positive side of the Cybertronian race has had many great leaders, but they know they would be no where without the many friends that hold them up. Crosswind was one such as this, a true forgotten hero.

During this time of struggle, many bots had a very grimm attitude, unsure of what the future held for them. Crosswind was not one of these, he always had fun where ever he went. Whether he was helping protoforms or in the middle of a dire battle, he always had a smile on his face.

[​IMG]

His battle style was nothing that was handed down those before him. His crazy and unpredictable actions have saved his and many others skid plates only slightly more than they have gotten him into more trouble.

The only thing that ever seemed to trouble him was a con who always seemed to show up on the same battlefield. Crosswinds undefined attacks fell many a foe, but never could break through the solid, unyielding power of this enemy. Though they met many times, a true winner was never determined.

In hopes end this power struggle, Crosswind eagerly accepted a mission to protect a new power source discovered on another planet. Though his mission was declared a success, he never returned.

Beind one of the Autobots with the ability to fly, it is believed that this is the form he would have had if he had come to earth.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• cw8.JPG
      cw8.JPG
      File size:
      256.5 KB
      Views:
    • cw1.JPG
      cw1.JPG
      File size:
      250.2 KB
      Views:
    • cw2.JPG
      cw2.JPG
      File size:
      233.2 KB
      Views:
    • cw3.JPG
      cw3.JPG
      File size:
      252.4 KB
      Views:
    • cw4.JPG
      cw4.JPG
      File size:
      189.2 KB
      Views:
    • cw5.JPG
      cw5.JPG
      File size:
      275.8 KB
      Views:
    • cw6.JPG
      cw6.JPG
      File size:
      245 KB
      Views:
    • cw7.JPG
      cw7.JPG
      File size:
      322.2 KB
      Views:
  2. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

again taose paint apps are amazing and the story is pure win unbelieveable job man truly epic

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Badass!

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I really like this color scheme.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the presentation of this thread.

6. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    A really very nice color scheme of old! Crosswind looks to be very pre-G1 and ancient.

Put him next to some G2 punks and the contrast is even bigger. I love the paint apps!

iDD

7. cowclone

cowclone I am lost..were am I?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice dude you are god to me

8. Whalemusic360

Whalemusic360 Well-Known Member

Very nice. Your repaints keep getting better and better! Looking forward to seeing the next "Tales" Fig.

9. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Man, I like the bot but loved the bio. Fine job, great way to set it up for us. :thumb 

10. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

really really well done. I dig it.

11. Ryotaro

Ryotaro FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

12. crosscharge

crosscharge Classics tinkerer

Ebay:
    Thanks for all the love guys! Im really glad you like the way the colors turned out. It just started as a lighter color scheme with red (autobot) accents with blue eyes, (they are tiny and kinda hard to see). I was trying some new paints on these and I think they really turned out great, and Im glad they dont like they came out of any particular line.

I was unsure if I wanted to put some of this story down, but I didnt want to just throw this out with out any sort of background. Im stoked you guys liked it, there is a bit more, some dialogue and stuff that keeps it from jumping around, maybe if I continue this . . .

13. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Definitely! I'm looking forward to your works, both literary and paint wise. :thumb