Tales of the Beast Hunters VERY SPOILERISH

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^ Well said.

Though part of me still holds out a desperate hope that we'll yet see Grimwing completely own Magnus. Or any Autobot really but I think Magnus would be the most fun. O that Grimwing will show up at all. :lol 

2. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks!!

Agreed! Of the dino/dragon designs we've seen thus far, Grimwing is one of my fav's and it would be entirely criminal not to find a way to make him part of the show. Not sure I care if has a hard-on for destroying Magnus- I have a feeling Magnus will have enough to deal with in the interpersonal relationships with peers dept this season- but I'd like to see GW regardless.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I remember the producer saying there would be a traitor passing to the Autobots in this season. And Grimwing is the most obvious one for the reason I mentioned earlier.

The fact that he´s the only griffon while the others are all dragons is weird.

4. JAZZ2405

JAZZ2405 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Chapter 18 (Beast Fire Predaking)
    Predaking faces Optimus Prime across the desert expanse near the Autobot base, the Infernum Blade humming in his hand. He can see that the Autobot leader's new weaponry isn't fully activated, and he knows this is a battle he will win. "No more plots," he says. "No more grand plans. Megatron is gone. I will destroy you, wipe out your Autobots, and return Cybertron to the old ways." Then his sensors detect Optimus Prime receiving an incoming transmission - and power surges through the arsenal carried by the Autobot leader. Optimus Prime looks into the ancient predator's eyes and says, "this battle isn't over yet." And Predaking, so confident of victory only a moment ago, feels fear for the first time in millions of years.

Continued in
    Chapter 19 (Arcee)

Courtesy of OZ Formers

5. Flexx Ark

Flexx Ark Original Cyberverse - Yes! New - Meh......

News Credits:
    Wow.......

6. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    EPIC. :popcorn :
    please make this happen in the show.. le sigh.. :/

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Thanks Jazz..will post on the front page. :thumb 

8. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    your very welcome moreprimeland, happy and honored to be of service

9. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    Here we are Optimus's missing chapter courtesy ok kale on ozformers

Chapter 17 (Beast Hunter Optimus Prime)
    With Ultra Magnus the latest casualty of the Predacon assault, Optimus Prime decides that enough is enough. Whether the new weaponry discovered by Bumblebee is ready or not, the Predacons must be stopped. Donning the heavy Firebreath Cyclocannons, Optimus Prime steps outside into the hot desert air, determined to find Predaking and bring him down one way or another. He doesn't have far to look. The Predacon leader has come looking for him, armed to the teeth and ready to destroy every last Autobot. That's when Optimus Prime receives a transmission from Ratchet. "Sir," says the scientist, "I've figured out how to activate our new weaponry. Sending the information to you now." Within moments, the Autobot leader feels power flowing through him, and he knows even before it begins that the fight against Predaking can only end in victory.

10. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    Happy to be of service once again

11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    WOW!! This one is interesting indeed! :thumb 
    It would truly be amazing if something like this could happen in the series... but alas....not likely.

Thanks so much for finding and posting this one. Will add to the front page asap.

12. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    Since we have Arcee as chapter 19 and megatons chapter revealed vertebreaks as chapter 21. Then knockout is chapter 20 (thanks to xe07 for posting the pic of megatrons chapter)

Chapter 20 (Knockout)
    Chapter 21 (Vertebreak)

WAVE 4 VOYAGER
    Chapter 22 (Sharkticon Megatron)
    Trapped in a tangle of ancient wreckage, his comm unit so damaged that he can monitor what his happening on Earth but cannot transmit, Megatron seethes with rage. He gropes around in the pitch black silence of the ancient wreck, but he feels nothing but rubble. Until suddenly, his hand happens upon something new. It is the grip of a weapon - unclaimed by the Autobot raid - one that is familiar, though he never thought he would hold it again. He feels memories stir deep within his data banks, and remembers a time long ago on a world consumed by savage hunger. His damaged systems surge to life. The jagged metal pinning him shifts, then twists and warps, bonding itself with his body, repairing damage, but also changing him. His nightvision systems restored, he looks down at the weapon in his hand. It is an object of incredible power - enough, perhaps, to bring the Predacons under control, and do away with the Autobots for good.

WAVE 5 DELUXE
    Chapter 23 (Night Shadow Bumblebee)

13. moreprimeland

News Credits:

Thanks again Jazz will update the front page....still have a few more blanks to fill in....

Loved this Megatron story....Landshark!! :D 

14. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    no prob

15. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    Courtesy of Deceptigtar

Chapter 20 (Knockout)
    With Megatron missing, Predaking running wild, and the other Predacons wreaking havoc all over Earth, Knock Out begins to think it might be high time to vacate the planet in favor of somewhere less occupied by dragons. Lucky for him, Shockwave seems to have the same idea. The Decepticon scientist comes to Knock Out looking for his expert help in packing up what remains of the destroyed cloning lab - including the final two Hyperevolution Chambers. Knock Out isn't entirely certain it's wise to be bringing cargo this dangerous with them - but he doesn't really care as long as Shockwave pays for his help by getting him off the planet.

16. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Thanks again for helping to keep this up to date.

You gotta wonder if some of these will tie in to the Predacons Rising series. :inquisiti 

17. ChibiGingi

ChibiGingi Calm Your Circuits, Red!

That seems very fitting of Knock Out's character.

When things look bad and you have a choice between fight and drive? Drive.

Thanks for the update! Now just gotta wait for Wave 4 so that I can own that sweet toy of his and make my growing KO collection even bigger! c:

18. JAZZ2405

News Credits:
    Chapter 21 (Vertebreak)
    Vertebreak can't sense much from the murky interior of the Hyperevolution Chamber in which he waits, half-awake, to be reborn. But he knows that he is being moved. The steady flow of information into his mind from the data connections installed by Shockwave ceases first, and then there is a sensation as the chamber is lifted. He cares little for any of this. All he wants is to be free of the little chamber - to be free to hunt, to fight, and to destroy. He longs to feel the rush of battle. Luckily, he doesn't have long to wait. After a short time in darkness, the chamber opens and Vertebreak smells the familiar air of Cybertron.

19. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Thanks again Jazz.....another interesting tale.

Updated the first post!! :thumb 

20. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the updates.