Tales From a Distant Star

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Grimlock22, Oct 20, 2016.

1. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Suture stepped into Nya's room.

"Well, first I need to make sure you're alright in here," he explained, pointing at his head. "So I'm gonna ask you a few questions."

2. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Okay ask away doc!"

3. God Ginrai

Suture sat down on a chair in the room and prepared to take notes on his datapad. "Could you please take a seat?" He asked, gesturing towards the room's recharge slab.

4. UltraGalvatron1

UltraGalvatron1 General Kenobi, you are a bold one.

Galiver arrived at the bridge, and took his seat at the communications station.

"I apologise for my absence. I was studying." He announced to anyone in the room.

5. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Nya walked over to the recharge slab and sat down on the recharge slab with her legs over the edge and her hands on her knees, swinging her legs back and forth rhythmicly in opposite directions as she looked intently to Suture.

6. Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton Chief Justice Fruitloop

A cryptic pause followed. His off-colour gaze never shifted from hers, even as she sheathed the weapon. Slowly a soft, raspy chuckle clawed its way out of his throat.

"Mmm hmm hmm. Fair enough."
    Pause was given for a thoughtful scratch of his chin. "Something will have to be done about that. Eventually. But for now...recovery. Yes." Standing perfectly straight, he drew his hand to his head in proper salute. One might almost believe he was sincere. "Yes, Ma'am. Reporting to get my aft chewed for round two. Aten-htion!" And with a spin on his heels, he was off, humming disconnectedly as he queued the elevator.

Captain's Quarters, Distant Star

Oh, what a shiny door Charger had! Actually, it didn't look that much different from the other suite doors, but to Halcion, it was impeccable. Something would have to be done about that too. Once he knocked, twice, and at three times still nothing. Twitchy and malcontent, the technician raised a ring finger to its smooth surface. With clicks and shifting, the servo unfolded and reformed as a scalpel; a precise tool, meant for delicate surgery. Or, in Halcion's clutches, a reminder of where he'd been. Scritch, scratch, scritch, and the deed was done. It was a minor mark, easily overlooked but clearly purposeful. Crude lines and elegant curves formed the silhouette of a horned helm, scarring that once impeccable surface. Satisfied, the race car turned his attention to real work, bending down to slide back a dangling panel under the wall-mounted keypad. He 'tut tutted' at the interior, shaking his head.

"Hmm. Corroded sockets and busted wires. This'll have to go." Buzzing and clacking and a flurry of elbows were all to be made of him as he gutted the electrics, reaching to the compartments at his hips for replacements once in a while.

"Oh, Captain," he crooned as each new piece fit smartly into place, "Where aaaareee yooou?"

((OOC: @UltraGalvatron1 I hate to correct you, but Halcion did not go in. He's screwing around with the wall outside the door.))

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  7. God Ginrai

Suture glanced down at his notes and cleared his vocalizer. "Now then Nya, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself," he asked.

8. UltraGalvatron1

On the bridge, Galiver would see Halcion enter Charger's room. Sliding his chair over across the control panel in front of him, he moved to one of the ships communicators. He then proceeded to open a link to Charger.

"Sir? Halcion was waiting for you at your quarters, but he appears to be vandalising your door. Should we try and stop him, sir?" he reported.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  9. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Well I was forged in Uraya," Began Nya. "I was originally supposed to be in the air corps but they made me a science bot instead because I was really smart and really good at science stuff! I remember this big guy was ruining Iacon so they had me get on this one ship and it was a really pretty ship. Then we went back to Cybertron and they had me get another ship! I've been on a lot of ships!"

10. God Ginrai

"I see, that's very interesting," Suture said. He then showed Nya an image on his datapad of the Autobot and Decepticon symbols. "Do these symbols mean anything to you?"

11. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Uhhhhh most of the people on the ship that took me away the first time had that red one on them but that's it," explained Nya. " What are they?"

12. God Ginrai

Suture jotted down some notes. Remembers pre-war, but not the war itself. Doesn't recognize Autobot and Decepticon symbols.

"Tell me, do you know what year it is?" Suture asked.

13. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"It should be 12,000 P.S.F," Said Nya somewhat hesitantly. "Why does that matter though?"

14. God Ginrai

"Because it's 12,120 PSF," Suture replied with a sigh, leaning forwards. "It appears you have a 120 vorn gap in your memory."

15. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Wow, I must have been down there a lot longer then I thought," said Nya slightly saddened for a moment. It wasn't long though before she snapped back to an elated tone. "Did I miss anything important?"

16. God Ginrai

"You missed a war," Suture stated. "One we were on opposite sides of." He gestured to his own Decepticon symbol and to Nya's Autobot symbol.

17. UltraGalvatron1

((Will fix.))

18. Nargacuga

Nargacuga Monster hunter

"Well that's a shame, really wish we could provide more information." Slash sighed "Well hopefully she'll be able to regain some of her past memories."

19. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

Whisper made her way back towards the dinobot.
    "Hey, you still around?"

20. UltraGalvatron1

Scorn grunted and turned around.

"Uh, yes." He said, emerging from a pile of crates. "Just... Thinking is all."