TAKRA to release BW10 Anniversary Primal & Megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Type-R, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I hope we get a 2 pack, I don't really need the DVD. For what its worth all hasbro would need to do would be to change the box. Without a DVD and perhaps with a smaller box, I can see the 2 pack being sold here, maybe as an exclusive, which would be cheaper than importing. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on those! Plus they would fit in with the existing anniversary figures, they are repainted after all.

I will be getting 10th anniversary hasbro megatron but man, I guess this shot confirms that primal has no weaponry other than a surfboard missle. I do hope I am wrong but if I am not I shall be dissapointed. The weaponry on primal made him AWESOME as a toy to begin with, even if he did not use all of it in the show. Just seeing all that and such built into the original toy WITHOUT sacrificing any articulation, mystifies me till this day.

2. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

What was hasbro thinking? The new molds look terrible imo.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't think the BWX (Hasbro) Op & Megs look bad, but they are admittedly a liitle too much "Cybertron Jungle Planet" and not enough "Beast Wars" for a proper anniversary edition in many peoples' minds. Either way, neat toys is neat toys, so you can't keep me away, especially from that new Megatron.

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm actually liking these two. I mean, it's nice that we're getting something new for the anniversary other than repaints of 10 year old toys. (and Transmutate, while a nice touch, doesn't count since she doesn't transform.)

And feralstorm, I just love your new sig. :thumbs2: