Taking over

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TheNextMegatron, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TheNextMegatron

TheNextMegatron NG Decepticons

Light Saber walks through the corridors to the arena. He hears the cheering for the spilling of energon that is going to commence. He looked around and lifted his arms into the air making the crowd go wild. He looks around and then faces toward his opponent. Saber Light is a Decepticon who is a lot like Starscream. He only wants to take the lead. Unlike Starscream he tends to show his brutality and his power through the arena. He hopes that the current leader of the decepticons is watching so he is accepted to the higher ranks. Saber light is a Black, wide, and big guy. He has a visor for his eyes and a face mask through which he is known by most of his enemies by. Saber light also has one arm for a cannon that is very devestating which he created himself as an experiment. He is a very curious cybertronian and will modify himself to see how it affects himself. He is very brutal and also honest. He hates lying unless it was for his own plans. He is always ready to fight and will take on anyone who gets in his way Autobot, Decepticon, anyone doesn't matter who or what. He is also a bit insane and loves to see the energon of himself and his enemies and will always laugh and feels no regret of the actions he does.

This is the story of how Saber Light will take on anything and will get what he wants.

Needs people to keep it going and i suggest using your own character no one from the actual universe unless i say its okay. No romance either so no babies or anything like that.

2. TheNextMegatron

anyone please

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

i would, i just can't come up with any characters of my own.

4. TheNextMegatron

okay and i need to do some editing

5. TheNextMegatron

bump

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Oooh. I shall add a character :D 

Introducing: Speedshift.

A rather small Decepticon, Speedshift is exactly what his name implies; fast! He darts around the battlefield without hesitation, utilising machine guns and blades to wear down slower targets. His ideal strategy is to team-up with a big brusier and combine his speed with his current comrade's brute force.

He is fanatically loyal to the Decepticon cause and to Megatron, and is eager to take up any mission his Master gives him. Oddly enough, for a Decepticon, Speedshift values his team-mates, and is always ready to help out a fellow Decepticon.

His vehicle mode is similar to an Earth quadbike, and his ultimate dream is to join a combiner team, preferably the fast and furious Stunticons.

7. TheNextMegatron

cool your in. I still need an alternate mode for mine*thinks a bit*Oh i know a tank

8. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

I got one!
    New character: Decepticon Divorgatron

He is obsessed with and fiercely loyal to *the current Decepticon leader*. He considers himself the son of his leader. He also wants the throne, but only if his leader is killed or hands it down to him. In his obsession, he had the Decepticon lead scientist redesign him in his 'father's' image.

*Megatron*