Taking a Break - UK and Ireland (Possibility)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Wars, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I was flicking through the guide on my television earlier to preset recordings for Transformers: Prime on Cartoon Network, and I noticed something.

It seems that, after the airing of the episode "Out of his Head" in the UK and Ireland, that Transformers: Prime will be taking a break. Normally there's a new episode every weekday at six, but instead the day after "Out of his Head" airs, they're reshowing Darkness rising part one, which is on a Friday, I believe.

I don't know how long it'll go on for though until "Shadow-zone" will air, but I suppose only time will tell. Anyways, I'll check back on it, as I'm not entirely sure, but that seems to be the case for the moment. Just thought I'd let anyone interested know.

2. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Every day? damn i wish that was the case here. but id imagine since shadowzone is well done and all it should be next on the roster. it doesn't make sense if there would be a break though since the episodes after out of his head have been done for some time

3. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. CN UK will probably want to save the second half of the first season for a later date.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Gahhhh, how frustrating though! Hopefully it won't be too long to wait, and hopefully it's properly advertised first.

5. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    After looking at it again, it's actually after "Sick Mind" that it goes on a break, so we're waiting to see "Out of his Head". Still don't know how long the wait is though.