Take all the effort out of writing a "I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE FOREVER" last post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ops_was_a_truck, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

I should post that on bungie.net, along with a list of the ODST achievements.

2. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. All of you are hypocritical A holes! You can all burn in hell!!1!!1!!!!

3. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    "Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. well you're not better than anyone, everyone makes mistakes and has problems, none of you know my mom, and can judge her like that. I'm tired of all the nerdy "look at this Trnasformer" posts. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. And quit making fun of my hairy back! Fuck you all with a cat's dick. "

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Here's mine:

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Your butt is a face.

5. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, (at least I'll pretend to leave and instead lurk all day every day, slowly building an enemies list. In about a week I'll start posting again as though nothing happened and I'll deny I ever said I was leaving) FOREVER!

Big meanies. :( 

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Fuck all ya'll motherfuckers. Hold my balls up bitches.

8. billmoo

billmoo aka zynordar TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Spite upon you all, thy craven knaves of ineptitude and slovenliness. Thou hast spirited yourselves into the dark realm of my wrath! I shalt exile myself from the presence of the ill-begotten scribbles of malformed blackguards and peasants. Begone!

... uhhh, I got something different.

9. Dark Ramjet

Dark Ramjet Waiting patiently

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

10. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    What's with all this hate?! I'm leaving this thread for the last time!

srsly

11. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. I hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

12. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, Create my own! Create my own! Create my own! Create my own!

Um, guys.... I think mine's broken....

13. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. superpowa well you're not better than anyone, everyone makes mistakes and has problems, none of you know my mom, and can judge her like that. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. niganiganiga NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. assclown i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either. And i thought i could love you...

14. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! Dumbasses!!

15. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. well you're not better than anyone, everyone makes mistakes and has problems, none of you know my mom, and can judge her like that. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. Fools.

WTF this thing has typos within its generator? Then based on the vocabulary and intelligence of the majority of posters, it truly is accurate!

16. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

Goodbye everyone, I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

17. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

:lol 

--Moony

18. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Here's another (since I'm too lazy to use the generator and that I decided to make up my own):

Okay, you know what? Fuck you. I WAS gonna have a great time on the boards, but some of you guys had to act like a bunch of juvenile pussies and asstards. Really, isn't there anything that is civil on the forums these days? Screw you guys, I'm gone. For good.

19. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Goodbye everyone, im so sexual and chocolatey. Can't stay with my e-penis poking through screen, you may get hurt, and I love you.
    Yo momma slipped in chickengrease and left her face imprint on a pancake.
    I love you. fucker

20. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Who needs a generator. Just go for the old classic.

F you, F you, you're cool, F you. Peace.