Take all the effort out of writing a "I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE FOREVER" last post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ops_was_a_truck, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
  2. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.

...pig roast.

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. You twatbiscuits.

4. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

My work blocks that site for spyware.

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Also this.

6. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, Furious After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. So long and thanks for all the fishes

7. Hound_Dawg

Hound_Dawg Shinki,Braves,TF's Oh my!

The 2 most influential words in the modern english world.

8. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

9. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just wasting my time. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. I hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. Go fuck yourselves.

10. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.

This is no fun at all...it's the lazy way out to say good-bye. Oh well...

Good-bye...see you in another thread. :p 

11. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

12. Vladakris

Vladakris Predacon

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. Fuck Farts

13. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Magical I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. Your neighbor's dog is gay NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Wendy's employees Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community. Penis. That is all

14. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. You don't feel creative? Are your friends changing? Maybe life is different. Maybe that's good. Maybe you need to spend a few years alone. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there. So long douchebags. Hope you all die of cancer.

15. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Goodbye everyone, since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. Some of you guys are a bunch of attention whores and smartasses. I'm out of here. I am not sad about it either.

Oh yeah, and Deceptikitty summed it up just right ...pig roast. :lolol 

16. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

Edit: Is that site channeling Ghost Prime?! :lol  :lol 

17. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. Tfw2005 just won't leave my pig roasts alone! i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. screw you guys and the internet you rode in on!!!!

18. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

cya bitches

19. Brawlastator

Brawlastator it is our life - jon bovi

News Credits:
    Goodbye everyone, it's become clear that I can't post anything in this stupid forum without being the subject of ridicule and persecution without anyone even bothering to stop and wonder if they're being worse than the fluffies they pretend to despise. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. You are all sh!theads!!!!!1 NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. I HATE YOU ALL!!

*Storms out of thread FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!*

20. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    You'll all be back. :p