TakaraTomy Updates Movie Toy Website

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    TakaraTomy has updated their website for the movie toys with images of the four latest releases.

The releases for September include

MA-13 Twinblaster Optimus Prime (aka Voyager-class Prime)
    MA-14 Final Battle Jazz (with opaque black windows)
    MA-15 Longarm
    MD-17 Payload

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/TF/products/movie.html

2. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

cool but i wish jazz's new weapon would be on the orignal movie jazz , now i gotta buy the final battle one for that weapon!

3. kasper0v

kasper0v Well-Known Member

hmmm...can't see the new figures. What a shitty site.

4. adam-x

adam-x megazord activate,,

lol @ you.
    I see them fine.

5. mrevertonfc

mrevertonfc Member

i cant see them either :( 

6. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Someone posted on another thread here that you have to use IE as taktom's website doesn't work properly for firefox.

7. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

darnit, where is MA-18? lol.

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I only see the menu up until MA-08, and the individual pages don't work ebyond that either.

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HAHA oh man the transformation for Payload is pretty funny!

10. Constructicon_BC

Constructicon_BC Well-Known Member

So the Japanese version of '74BB has clear window, while final battle Jazz does not...what's the deal!

11. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I think for a "battle damaged" fig Jazz looks pretty sweet, if you like that sort of thing. To my knowledge, which is probably flawed, this is the first real tf with molded battle damage and not just splotches of black sprayed on like the first mp prime the US got, old BB, but i guess that's dirt, and the 74 and 08 BB two pack where the 08 BB has the black splothes once again to symbolize battle damage.

Kinda sucks that this gun IMHO is better than the one the regular jazz comes with

12. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    If you can't see the page, try clicking the 'view' button on your browser and then scroll down to 'encoding' and click on one of the 'Western European' spots. This works for Internet Explorer every time I look at one of those Japanese pages that crop up here so often.

What I don't get is that every single one of these toys is already out for sale here, I own some, so why are they being frontpaged as breaking news?

13. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    For several reasons. These are just being released in Japan this month. New releases are reported by country, which is why you see Canadian sightings or Australia sightings on the front page...even though the figures may have already been found stateside.

Secondly, it's the same as a Hasbro update. Hasbro posts official pictures, frontpage. Takara posts official pictures or updates their website, it gets a frontpage. Even though most of the movie product is similar, we do have the items like Final Battle Jazz that do have a slightly different appearance. That little piece in itself is newsworthy to some as well.

14. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Probably not the first one either, but Energon Starscream has FB Jazz beat to the punch for molded-in damage. For that matter, MP/20th Optimus Prime has some molded nicks and scratches around the edges, not just smoky paint (on certain versions)

15. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jazz looks really good. Oh and speaking of "battle damage"...I snagged this voyager movie Prime with "battle damage" on ebay right before Labor day. I purchased it from one of the sellers i used to get TF movie prototypes from before the movie hit. Guess i was hoping to get some official info about the figure from the site,but nothing yet. It looks Pretty good though. These are the sellers pics that i brightened up. I will post mine when i get it. http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u235/incrediblease/battledmageoptimusboards.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u235/incrediblease/battledmageoptimusboards1.jpg http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u235/incrediblease/battledmageoptimusboards2.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  16. jinrai

jinrai Godmaster

lol...takara ok but now takaratomy sucks...got all off em long time already(bout 2 weeks ago actually:lolol )...damn even updating website took them dis long?Look @masterpiece sec...i even got my g1 redeco & mp06 skywarp oredi...:rock 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    HLJ doesn't have Payload in stock yet, I have a bunch of movie toys I want shipped all together. One of which is Longarm, who is in stock...

18. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would like to confirm that TAKARA Final Battle Jazz DOES NOT have black windows. They are a shade of teal, however I bet there are differences between the US and JP versions of this figure, as all the other figures have had detail differences. The windows are NOT black though.

I just received mine, that' show I know

19. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Its been like donkey years since I last logged on. :tongue: 

Yes, I was about to say likewise. I saw the news posted on TFW2005 & I was lucky to have seen the very first batch that reached Singapore & nope, FB Jazz does not comes with black windows. Sure wished that Takatom'd gave us black instead. :cry