Takara tomy voyager optimus prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NEST SOLDIER, Nov 26, 2011.

1. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I was just curious what others thought of the Takara Voyager class Optimus with mechtech trailer. I purchased mine on ebay back in June from a U.S. collector, and got a great deal on it.

I was really impressed with the quality of the trailer, the gun, and the truck overall. I thought they could have made it better by painting the wheels, and adding a little more detail to the truck itself.

Overall, it was worth the price I paid to get it, and I'm more satisfied with it than the design for the Deluxe version that Hasbro is releasing next year.

Attached Files:

2. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a cool figure, but not worth the $100 or so I paid.

3. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I don't own it but as a display piece, looks great. Ebay sells the trailer separately and I've always wanted to bite on it..we'll see.

4. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I tried the trailer with the Voyager Optimus that Hasbro released with the deluxe comettor figure, but he was a little larger than the standard voayger class, and as such wouldn't hook up with the trailer correctly.

I've seen it sell for less than what I paid, and if you can get it MIB for 80-90, I'd get it; I don't think you'd be disappointed.:thumbs2: 

5. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its nice. All primes should have trailers. I think its better than paying the 60-7o dollars for the Butterfly Prime.

6. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This Takara tomy voyager optimus prime does not look like a Voyager class at all,to me it seems like Deluxe class