Takara-Tomy ROTF differences?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by cosmos_seeker, May 5, 2010.

1. cosmos_seeker

cosmos_seeker Explorer

Recently a buddy imported Bludgeon from Hong Kong. Being from the UK it was appropiate as he had no chance to get it from a store at that moment. However I noticed that, apart from a few stickers in the box it was exactly the same as the Hasbro release.

My question is, are the rest of that wave the same? Mindwipe, Lockdown and Brawn come to mind.

2. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    there are a couple of them who have notable differnce, such as the jepanese esclusive buster optimus, and the twin pack optimus >< jetfire, as for deluxe and scout go, I can say they're exactly the same (I think there was a thread about this here) or at least, not enough difference to be noticable, other than the packaging

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Takara Red Rampage is completely different from the Hasbro release. There's also a few differences in the white Demolishor too.

4. cosmos_seeker

cosmos_seeker Explorer

Just to narrow it down, the newer mold releases are the same right? Demolishor and OP are pretty old by now.

5. catz

catz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    but even on hasbro release, a value pack always have difference in color compared to single pack :p