Takara reissue Starscream, BWII Galvy, and more!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LegionMaximus, Aug 3, 2010.

1. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I'm selling off some Transformers . . . More will be listed soon. :)  Buyer pays shipping. I have a feedback thread here. I have more extensive feedback on the My Little Pony Arena (I'm mainly a MLP collector) which can be viewed here.

I accept PayPal and I do ship internationally. :) 

[​IMG] [​IMG]

reissue Starscream - I think this is the Takara reissue. Starscream comes in his original box, but has been removed from it and his stickers have been (neatly) applied. Also, his face has been painted silver and his eyes red to simulate his TV appearance. The papers that went with the box are currently missing, though I will try to find them. Starscream himself is in wonderful condition.

$20

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Scourge - This is evil Decepticon Scourge from G1 Transformers. Poor Scourge has seen better days; he's missing a lot of parts, plus all his stickers.

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

Transformers party favor(?) - This is a small, non-transforming toy with a yellow Decepticon symbol on his chest. He doesn't resemble any real Tranformer that I know of. His back is hollow and he's very small and cheaply made. I think he might be part of a set of party favors for a kids birthday party. I found him at a thrift store about ten years ago, so whatever he is, he is at least that old. An interesting little Transformers knicknack!

$3

~*~

[​IMG]

Fox Kids! Transmetal Rattrap - This is the Fox Kids! version of Transmetal Rattrap, meaning he has a slightly different color scheme than "regular" Transmetal Rattrap. He's in excellent condition and comes with his tail/whip accessory. He's from the Beast Wars line. Only used for display.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

Fox Kids! Waspinator - This is the Fox Kids! version of Waspinator. He's in excellent condition, but missing his missile. Only used for display.

$4

~*~

[​IMG]

Dinobot - Alas poor Dinobot! I knew him, Horatio. But when I knew him he had two arms, unlike this action figure. He's also missing his tail and sword. Alas! Alas! I think this is the first version of Beast Wars Dinobot.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

AirRazor - AirRazor is also from Beast Wars and was one of the few female Transformers! She is missing one foot, but otherwise is in excellent condition. She comes with her claw/gun accessory.

$5

~*~

[​IMG]

BW Grimlock - Raaawr, Grimlock eat you! Maybe. This is Beast Wars Grimlock, who is a velociraptor. He's missing his sword and tail and also missing two claws on his left hand (HIS left, so the hand on the right side of the picture.)

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG]

Spittor - Spittor is an evil Predacon from Beast Wars, but he's seen better days. His body is faded, he's missing one front leg, and the other front leg keeps falling off.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG]

Razorbeast - Razorbeast is a Beast Wars figure who turns into a warthog. (Just don't call him Pumbaa, he hates that.) He's missing his gun.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG]

Snapper - Snapper is a Beast Wars figure who turns into a turtle. Unfortunately he's missing one arm. He does come with his gun, though.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Silverbolt--no, not THAT one! - This is Beast Wars Silverbolt--not the wolf/eagle one, but a bald eagle one that combines with an elephant and a lion to form Magnaboss. He comes with both his wing-swords (attached to his wings in the pic). I think he is complete (aside from not coming with his setmates.)

$3

~*~

[​IMG]

Terragator - Terragator is a Fuzor from Beast Wars, meaning his beast mode is a combination of two animals--in this case an alligator and a turtle. He comes complete with his shell/shield and tail/gun. In excellent condition.

$3

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Tripredacus Agent - A mint on card Tripredacus Agent, never removed from card.

$20

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Iguanus - Mint on card Transmetal 2 Iguanus! One of my favorites from Beast Wars.

$7

~*~

[​IMG]

Airraptor - Airraptor is from the Dinobots set of Beast Machines toys. His form is that of one of those ancient, early birds with teeth. He comes with one "feather bomb" (not visible in the picture because it's attached to the underside of his wing.) Excellent condition, only used for display.

$4

~*~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Archadis vs. Mach Kick box - This is a Japanese box which came with Archadis and Mach Kick (the horse.) Airraptor is in the same mold as Archadis, so he'll fit in the box if you have him or want to buy him. Awesome box, please save it from the dumpster!

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Sonic Attack Jet - This is a mint on card Sonic Attack Jet! Never removed from card. Card is in good shape.

$15

~*~

[​IMG]

MOC Terranotron - Terranotron is mint on card, never removed from card.

$7

~*~

[​IMG]

BW2 Galvatron - This Galvatron is from Beast Wars II, the Japanese show where the Cybertrons were led by the white lion. He was the main bad guy and has a big dragon form. He may be missing his black axe accessory, but I think he is otherwise complete. (I will check before shipping him.) Excellent condition, used for display.

$30

~*~

[​IMG]

Botcon 2002 program - A program from Botcon 2002.

$1

~*~

[​IMG]

BM Cheetor - This is not the huuuuge version of Beast Machines Cheetor, but the more "regular" sized one. Sadly, he is missing his beast form head. But he looks nice in robot form. No accessories.

$0.25

~*~

[​IMG]

RiD Megatron - This is the version of Megatron from Transformers: Robots in Disguise. He comes with both missile launchers and both red missiles. However, he is missing the Decepticon "spark crystal" (little round jewel) that should be in his chest plate. He's also missing one of the purple "wings" that should be on the side of his helmet. Other than that, in great condition.

$5

~*~

[​IMG]

Dark Scream - Darkscream is one of the comedic Robots in Disguise trio. He's an evil robot flying squirrel!

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Armorhide - Armorhide is a Robots in Disguise figure based on a previous G1 mold. No accessories. In excellent condition.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Towline - Towline is a Robots in Disguise Autobot. No accessories. In excellent condition.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Mirage GT - Mirage GT is an Autobot from Robots in Disguise. He's in excellent condition and is complete with his two missiles and his gun.

$2

~*~

[​IMG]

Battle Ravage - Battle Ravage is from the Energon line. He comes with his mace/tail, yellow energon chip on his back, his yellow missile launcher, and a purple missile. I'm not positive, but I think that makes him a complete figure. He's only been used for display, not play, and is in excellent condition.

$2

~*~