Takara reissue Blaster pics please

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Jan 26, 2007.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Need pics of Blaster

I'm looking to purchase Blaster/G1 or reissue but don't know which to buy and don't know how many reissues there were.
    I like that the reissue Takara 21 has steeljaw but the only pic I've seen is of the box front on ebay.

Anyone have any "decent" pics of this version? Or perhaps something better than this other than the original of course :) 

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

all i have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's the original, hav'nt bought the reissue yet. The original still goes for pretty cheap I believe, but the re-issue would be crispy brand new.
    Id go for the new bookstyle to be honest.

3. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

New bookstyle? What's this?
    Does the Takara 21 compare decently to the original?

I was a collector back in the day and have not kept up with most of the newer releases. My most recent purchases have been the new TRU Soundwave which I finally got today, and Fort Max back in Oct/06.

PS: I did do a search on this here in the forums but the post/topic was not there/did not work.

Did some digging and this is what I found on the Takara 21 reissue. It also has spec info and more.
    Nice Pics.
    http://megatronofcybertron2.homestead.com/broadcast.html

4. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Bookstyle is the same thing as the 21 reissue version. I have the Reissue, and hes awsome. He came with stealjaw, which is a plus, considering you would probally pay $20 for a complete Blaster, and $20 for a complete Steeljaw, its a good price, and they are nice and new. :)